Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Opinion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Opinion (303 Views)

I Need Your Opinion On Hair Dyes With PICTURES! / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / "Save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus" Nigerian Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Opinion by Mikepenny5(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Please a friend of mine applied for United States visa , and was given an appointment this month end. Please can the date be change? And how to go about it.
And will the interview hold due to the fact that the embassy has been closed down because of the issue on ground. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Finds More Than 20,000 Kidnapped Girls In Mali / Build The Society With An Idea � While You Are Rewarded / 2019 1 Oz Landmarks Of Britain Buckingham Palace .999 Silver Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.