Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige (7507 Views)

Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos / Work For Unity Of APC In Anambra, Ngige Advises Acting Chairman / Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Bro I know you don't believe me but you deserve more as a youth, it's the 21st century protesters shouldn't be shot dead on the street, we shouldn't be having herdsmen issue,
You cry everytime you go to the market, electricity hasn't imported appreciably despite all the loans,
You probably come from the North where poverty has been successfully weaponised or the SW that is gradually getting there

Kagawa10:
This administration has really tried. Only dishonest corrupt folks would say otherwise.

Canada is a developed country yet is suffering from this sweeping recession but you expect a developing country as Nigeria whose economy is oil dependent especially at a time oil is selling at a low $50 rate, not to be in recession?

If the stupid Jonathan hadn't looted us dry at a time oil was selling at $110 rate, if he had saved more as well as constructed major infrastructures, we wouldn't be suffering at this time oil is selling at $50 rate. Better still, if the klepto hadn't also looted our foreign reserve from $48b to $26b, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Despite earning 60% less than the previous regime, this admnistration has come up with several social, agricultural and infrastructural projects. Look at Lagos-Ibadan road and other roads being constructed, our new railway lines, new rice mills, cheap fertilizer production, Npower social schemes, tradermoni etc yet you expect us to vote in a useless party that destroyed our economy again?

Atiku, neva again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by lexy2014: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:
This administration has really tried. Only dishonest corrupt folks would say otherwise.

Canada is a developed country yet is suffering from this sweeping recession but you expect a developing country as Nigeria whose economy is oil dependent especially at a time oil is selling at a low $50 rate, not to be in recession?

If the stupid Jonathan hadn't looted us dry at a time oil was selling at $110 rate, if he had saved more as well as constructed major infrastructures, we wouldn't be suffering at this time oil is selling at $50 rate. Better still, if the klepto hadn't also looted our foreign reserve from $48b to $26b, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Despite earning 60% less than the previous regime, this admnistration has come up with several social, agricultural and infrastructural projects. Look at Lagos-Ibadan road and other roads being constructed, our new railway lines, new rice mills, cheap fertilizer production, Npower social schemes, tradermoni etc yet you expect us to vote in a useless party that destroyed our economy again?

Atiku, neva again.

D Atiku u are talking about is it d same with d one APC& Tinubu are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Slynation(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2019
Sirheny007:

We have tasted the goodies. Very sweet candies..so sweet our teeth have become rotten.

We want the goodies no longer.
U can imagine what our leaders have reduced us to..
little children who needs candies, chewgum and biscuits...
APC as a whole are bunch of fools
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Sirheny007(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2019
Slynation:

U can imagine what our leaders have reduced us to..
little children who needs candies, chewgum and biscuits...
APC as a whole are bunch of fools

Imagine Oshiomole..
Buhari has got goodies for us..? Sweets and stuffs?
What insult in the name of politics undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Isioma123: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2019
but bros u can lie oh.... because of what u r looking for u lie u pple shld go lets try another govt.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Nice one from the presidency m
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Isioma123: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=Isioma123 post=75094396]but bros u can lie oh.... because of what u r looking for u lie u pple shld go lets try another govt.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Slynation(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:

Atiku, neva again.
U sound ignorant about what transpired during that era...
Oil was booming Yes, the likes of GEJ, Peter Obi, Okonjo iweala and some good economists foresee the future and proposed Savings, but I can remember vividly so many cohorts presently in APC, Amaechi, Dino, Tinubu, and so many ignoramus cried foul that it was a mode of embezzlement,GEJ finally succumb to their request, i blame him tho because he doesn't know how to make use of his powers,check the records and get back to me, u talk of railway lines when dsame Buhari u currently chanting gave GEJ's administration all the accolades, Buhari only commissioned the project, please which agricultural project are u talking about? you mean the current herders and farmers clash ravaging the agricultural sector, compare the prices of goods in 2014 and hitherto, All the promises buhari made before 2015 elections non was actually initiated, imagine a ruling party still acting like an opposition party...
I'm actually flummoxed so many people are buying into this APC's shenanigans, using propaganda & political gimmicks to cover up their failure..... All i can say now is Sorry "to whom brain is given sense is required"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Slynation(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Sirheny007:

Imagine Oshiomole.. Buhari has got goodies for us..? Sweets and stuffs? What insult in the name of politics undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Houstency(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Isioma123: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2019
lier nig ltd.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Kagawa10: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Bro I know you don't believe me but you deserve more as a youth, it's the 21st century protesters shouldn't be shot dead on the street, we shouldn't be having herdsmen issue,
You cry everytime you go to the market, electricity hasn't imported appreciably despite all the loans,
You probably come from the North where poverty has been successfully weaponised or the SW that is gradually getting there

Will you keep quiet? Deserve which more? By voting in same party that looted us dry? You can't be pdp and be sane.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
For the next 4 years, PDP APC is all an illusion,
Sane people have since realized that,
Only foools believe if you cross carpet into APC u stop being corrupt
Ji masun

Kagawa10:

Will you keep quiet? Deserve which more? By voting in same party that looted us dry? You can't be pdp and be sane.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Kagawa10: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Slynation:

Oil was booming Yes, the likes of GEJ, Peter Obi, Okonjo iweala and some good economists foresee the future and proposed Savings, but I can remember vividly so many cohorts presently in APC, Amaechi, Dino, Tinubu, and so many ignoramus cried foul that it was a mode of embezzlement,GEJ finally succumb to their request, i blame him tho because he doesn't know how to make use of his powers,check the records and get back to me, u talk of railway lines when dsame Buhari u currently chanting gave GEJ's administration all the accolades, Buhari only commissioned the project, please which agricultural project are u talking about? you mean the current herders and farmers clash ravaging the agricultural sector, compare the prices of goods in 2014 and hitherto, All the promises buhari made before 2015 elections non was actually initiated, imagine a ruling party still acting like an opposition party...
I'm actually flummoxed so many people are buying into this APC's shenanigans, using propaganda & political gimmicks to cover up their failure..... All i can say now is Sorry "to whom brain is given sense is required"
Will you keep quiet? What happened to the 52% of the revenue that went to the Fg while the governors got 25% after it was all shared?
Whose fault that the governors couldn't trust jona, the klepto with their savings and asked for it to be shared?

Was it also the governors that asked Jonathan to dip his filthy hand into our foreign reserve and looted it dry from $48b to $26b? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by ud4u: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Which 15,000 youth una give job?, lie lie party. This our Anambra abi another one?
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Kagawa10: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2019
lexy2014:

D Atiku u are talking about is it d same with d one APC& Tinubu are talking about?
Was Atiku given any position in Apc to steal more money? Can a leopard change his skin? Yeye.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by lexy2014: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:

Was Atiku given any position in Apc to steal more money? Can a leopard change his skin? Yeye.

Let me ask u this. Since u say atiku is a thief, can u give d period he stole& what did he steal?
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by roymary: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:

Will you keep quiet!!! Stop showcasing your foolishness. With no iota of fear nor conscience, Buhari told Nigerians he shared $320M among 302,000 poor people- What manner of fuckery is that? APC is the real Yahoo Yahoo!!!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Kagawa10: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Slynation:

Which stupid railway lines did your stupid Jonathan started? You mean his poor attempt to revamp the old obsolete railway lines?

The railway lines under this admnistration are pure new and you must be under rocks when billions was allocated for it under Buhari.

That aside, you don't know fertilizer is now cheap today even as Dangote and plenty others are refining cheap fertilizers? Are you living under rocks? Or the fact that you don't know we now have several rice mills in Nigeria?

You can't be Pdp and be sane. Atiku, neva again!
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Kagawa10: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2019
lexy2014:

Let me ask u this. Since u say atiku is a thief, can u give d period he stole& what did he steal?
Who was at the helm of our privatisation under OBJ? Abi this one is mad ni?
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Wenebadu(f): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2019
"boko haram is no longer holding any local government hostage" perfect lie, mr president.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Kagawa10: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
For the next 4 years, PDP APC is all an illusion,
Sane people have since realized that,
Only foools believe if you cross carpet into APC u stop being corrupt
Ji masun

Granted no one is a saint but APC is 10 times better than PDP. I can't even imagine Saraki finally dipping his filthy hand in our revenue. Atiku, neva again.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Kagawa10: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2019
roymary:

Will you keep quiet!!! Stop showcasing your foolishness. With no iota of fear nor conscience, Buhari told Nigerians he shared $320M among 302,000 poor people- What manner of fuckery is that? APC is the real Yahoo Yahoo!!!

undecided undecided undecided
Shut your hogwash of a mouth. Only in your village would Atiku be made president. Yeye.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Billionaire09: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Long life President Buhari

The effect at Anambra campaign ground has shown that getting the votes of the good Igbo people won't be a problem.

I do hope the voices of the children of hate won't cloud the judgement of the good Igbo people's support for Mr. President.

The Igbo Biafrans will not votes for any Nigeria political idiots in Biafraland. But Nigeria Igbo like you will always sell PVCs for three cups of elections garri and bread.

Mad voters, stay in your house on that day.

Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by Lerio(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2019
Derbiy:
APC should quit these gimmicks in Anambra. They cannot win in Peter Obi's niche

Cheee!! Chop kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by SEONaijaExpert: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Billionaire09:

The Igbo Biafrans will not votes for any Nigeria political idiots in Biafraland. But Nigeria Igbo like you will always sell PVCs for three cups of elections garri and bread.

Mad voters, stay in your house on that day.
Who are the Igbo biafra? Is that part of Nigeria or outside Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
You think you are doing Saraki?
My brother b4 u worry about the Senate president think about the current cost and standard of living
The youths should be championing restructuring you are here saying Atiku

Kagawa10:

Granted no one is a saint but APC is 10 times better than PDP. I can't even imagine Saraki finally dipping his filthy hand in our revenue. Atiku, neva again.
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by ezkimow(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:

Atiku, neva again.

Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:

Who was at the helm of our privatisation under OBJ? Abi this one is mad ni?

I didn't tell u he wasn't head of privatisation& I didn't ask u 4d position he was holding under OBJ. D simple question I asked u was what period(time) in d history of Nigeria did he steal& what did he steal?
Re: Buhari Empowers 15,000 Youths, Fed 300,000 Pupils In Anambra- Ngige by AllenSpencer: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Fuckuignos - Acts very wild and insane
- Tries to keep his cools but a psychopath
AllenSpencer - An attack dog
TheGreenLand - Acts foolish

These monikers are owned by the same person

You are certainly hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP / Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Publish Their Assets Before Elections - SERAP / Boko Haram Is Not In Control Of 7 Local Governments - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.