Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Need To Hire Hiring Senior Web Developers. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need To Hire Hiring Senior Web Developers. (310 Views)

Top 10 Software Development Companies To Hire Software Engineers In Qatar / How To Hire A Mobile App Development Company In The USA? / The Complete Junior To Senior Web Developer Course (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Hire Hiring Senior Web Developers. by kinhon: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2019
My uncle just create a new company. there need some web and software developers for the company.
Re: I Need To Hire Hiring Senior Web Developers. by kinhon: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2019
Finding developers in is incredibly challenging for a start-up there's a lot of big companies around who are snapping up all the good talented people and as a start-up without the name-brand of these bigger companies or more established firms. It's difficult to get
people to join us the developers are the makers of indeed a technology company the developers and engineers are the guys who are building the product that the sales team sells and that customers want the way we make our development pipeline or rather the way
we develop our hiring pipeline. Is there are two parts to it the junior developers who we find at the local universities through talent programs I suppose and internship programs particularly have a program called break the rules and they invite local tech companies to go and present to the
students and then, the students give their CVS, and you can hire them. Well as a start-up it's painful too, or sometimes it's difficult to convince a developer to join a start-up mostly because it's less established than some of the bigger companies. Get more idea from here in the blog

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft's Project Xcloud Brings Xbox Gaming To Mobile / Yamaha DGX 660 / A Bitter Experience With Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.