Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) (44647 Views)

Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) / Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2019
He or she is celebrity
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Proffdada: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2019
Victoria2828:
hi
you're evil or evil is you?
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Iykenuwa(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2019
Ndlistic:
Watch as Bobrisky nailed the show as she spray and smileHERE

HE

Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Olajah81: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2019
sweetTai:
Who is Bobrisky? And what does she do for living?

U have sense soo...
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Is She a Man or

He is a Girl ?
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Tiffbuxas: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Soldier wen suppose dey fight BH even follow her.... Op it's her not him let's get it clear.... I refuse to accept this demon is a fellow. Man
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by crazygod(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2019
What is 'shes' talent exactly? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by abbeyty(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2019
The only naija woman woman with dik.....
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Koralords: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2019
This one of the reason I stopped going on Linda ikeji couple of years ago when am up the first thing I do on my laptop is browse ikejiblog and night but when she started making everything bobriski that's when I stopped going there cos we celebrate rubbish so it's kind of annoying now that nairaland too is now about bobriski this the second topic on front page today ...
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by onatisi(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nigerians will worship and praise anything as long as it has money to spend

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by surveyProf(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
He is having a military adc at his back, did anyone see that.... grin
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by gabsmilez(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
sweetTai:
Who is Bobrisky? And what does she do for living?
uga she is a man abeg
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by cooljide(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
bobrisky my fellow KC boy, floreat o.
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by AllenSpencer: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
DeeTweenie:
His money, his business, his life style.... Nothing concern me, na my own i dey find

Fell in love with your sentences

People just like taking Tramadol for another man's headache.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
see soja dere sef...mumu poverty country
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Sheggun1: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
all dis people wey dey hype dis he or she goat, dey no go allow dere pikin be like him oooooooo...... d guy Mata....na like dis Yoruba proverb....... werey dun wo ke se bi lomo (to watch madman display dey sweet belle, but u no fit pray to born madman)
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by captaininiobong(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
pls does he still have dick?
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by avrex3k(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
milaso:
i can't go close to him/her because she/he will irritating
stfu you broke angry

Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Holatunde111(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
His name or her name
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by ikorodureporta: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hot chick for lesbians
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
His life,his baggage..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by onward4life(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
showghan:
ooooooo.... stop making this idiot popular for God's sake

They can't stop

It's tribal innovation / evolution

To them if not.....
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by Stefaniebo(f): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
How does he cope with those extra long nails
Re: Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) by milaso: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
avrex3k:
stfu you broke angry

U DEY CRAZE

MUMU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Gets A Car From Her Fans On Her 30th Birthday / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) / Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.