Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Mother-in-law - Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Episode 2 (907 Views)

My Mother In-Law (Episode 1) / Mother-in-law - Episode 15 / Mother-in-law - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2019
*Mother-In-Law - Episode 2*

����‍♂�‍♂��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

Sometimes, you really can't explain why somethings happen....

She drew closer to the man whom she loathed much more than the devil. “What then do you want with my son Emmanuel?” she asked. “We need his male strength.” Mrs. Asibong’s jaw dropped in shock. “Why do you and the others hate me this much? Have I not given the best I have? Let him be, please!” “It’s been fourteen years since anyone asked a thing of you. That is fair, isn’t it?” “This is cruel! I can’t give that to you. In fact, I have nothing to give you! Go tell them I have nothing left!” “Madam Eme, we know about your sacrifices, losses and pains.

We know you have nothing left. So, out of the nothing you have, we have only asked a little of it from you. Do it, and we will ask nothing of you for the next fourteen years,” Udo said and stood up to leave.
“Wait Udo!” Mrs. Asibong pleaded. Just then a call came in. She picked it up quickly to dismiss the caller. “Madam, Virgin Atlantic called in now to inform us that your flight to New York will be delayed by six hours. Should I cancel the flight and put you on another airline, and which one, ma?” that was her personal assistant....

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/01/25/mother-in-law-episode-2/
Re: Mother-in-law - Episode 2 by Ann2012(f): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Mother-in-law - Episode 2 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2019
Well done Op

(1) (Reply)

VALENTINE'S SPECIAL . (a Short Story) / EQUALIZER SERIES (Tentative Title) / Officer Of The Law 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.