Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? (663 Views)

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / Let us share how we make money online. / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? by Agp19(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2019
Guys am just frustrated.
I don't know if anybody has been in this kind of situation were you are trying to raise money for business but seems like you not making progress and no family member is ready to loan you money and the job you are doing can't even carter for your responsibilities talk more of saving up for start up.

So was just wandering if anybody has been in that situation and how you manage to pull through and your success story..

Please share it will go a long way in helping me.

Thanks guys!!!
Re: Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? by khayce: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
U can hardly get people to comment on this kind of serious subject matters like this .. I pray God help us...

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? by Lorenzop: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
I face the same dilemma, nice and realistic business ideas yet no funds, I feel very bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? by puregrace(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
That's the problem with the country, u go to the banks, they will not trust you or be asking for collateral Nigeria government no even get.To a family or an individual, they think you're a corporate begger. To get a salary, wages, or hurtle to raise money is another big problem.
We are just keeping hopeful for breakthrough... Anything legit is welcome

1 Like

Re: Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? by sircrabo: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Broda, no one owes you anything. If it's possible, get a job, give your self some months target and raise the money you need.

Option 2 : If you have a property that's been lying idle or not yielding income, sell or lease it and start ur business.

Option 3: If you are from a wealthy home, Split the money into 3 - 4 parts and ask different uncles for a loan. it will be easier for 3 people to give you 200k each.

I worked at a time but lost my contract job (with no savings) immediately this present Admin took over. I started business with zero capital; all goods (power banks) were gotten on credit. My first profit was 16K and since then i've been turning over. I've not gotten to were I want but i'm not were I started. I had to starv my self severally just to sustain the business and raise enuf capital ; capital that will be reasonable enough to give me profit up about 300K/month b4 I can start spending on my self.

Family members thought I was busy for nothing. they saw me bring in goods and dispose them on Jumia but they never saw the yields on my looks. Lol. I was stingy to myself just to get to a point of sustainable profit.
People thought i'm stingy, GF even left. I vowed that whatever business or job I venture into, I must earn higher than my previous. I just must move forward.

I just arrived at my bus stop, Nov 2018 after a journey of about 2yrs. My total profit is 300K now and by March hopefully I shld be increasing quantities of my goods and adding varieties and target profit shld be 450K/month (or 6 weeks)

My target is 1M per month from about 2 - 3 business and when the time comes, I won't hesitate to share the testimony. God go help helpless dudes like us.

If I had a helper or enuf capital, I would have gone farther than were I am today, but God doesn't want man to share the Glory with Him. No man will say he/she made me tomorrow. I am looking at launching my Blog having acquired SEO techniques, hopefully that will be my next stream of income.

9 Likes

Re: Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? by Agp19(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
puregrace:
That's the problem with the country, u go to the banks, they will not trust you or be asking for collateral Nigeria government no even get.To a family or an individual, they think you're a corporate begger. To get a salary, wages, or hurtle to raise money is another big problem.
We are just keeping hopeful for breakthrough... Anything legit is welcome
that's exactly the problem.when you start asking people for help they turn you to a begger and in the process enslave you.some will even be asking you stupid questions
The whole thing is just tiring.
Re: Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? by Agp19(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lorenzop:
I face the same dilemma, nice and realistic business ideas yet no funds, I feel very bad
let's just keep the hope alive.
Re: Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? by awuf2008: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tell us that you want to write an ebook on the above subject, then will be glad to help you out rather resorting to this child's play.
Re: Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? by Agp19(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2019
awuf2008:
Tell us that you want to write an ebook on the above subject, then will be glad to help you out rather resorting to this child's play.
so you think??

(1) (Reply)

BOA Account Needed / Taxify(bolt) Ibadan: Check In If You Are Interested. / 1 Year Guaranteed Grammarly Premium Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.