Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls (633 Views)

Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible / OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by idupaul: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
My modest prayer is that hearts and thumbs of all true Nigerians be steered towards valid vote for GEJ . God hear my prayers . Nigeria be blessed
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 17, 2010
God: PRAYER NOT ANSWERED!!!

Ondo-boi: why lord

God: IBB is my choice to rule nigeria. . .coz he's the best candidate for now!!! grin grin grin
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by idupaul: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2010
Are u sure ur nt a demon worshipper . ibb ko
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2010
IBB is far better than GEJ. GEJ does not know what being a president entails, he does not have the qualities of a good leader and finally hez to dull to be Nigeria's president. . . THE END
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by Beaf: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2010
ondo_boi:

IBB is far better than GEJ. GEJ does not know what being a president entails, he does not have the qualities of a good leader and finally hez to dull to be Nigeria's president. . . THE END

I just checked your profile and its definite that you weren't even born when IBB was ra'ping the country. I doubt you can even register legally. grin
All is forgiven for the above reasons.

IBB is a demon.
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2010
Beaf:

I just checked your profile and its definite that you weren't even born when IBB was ra'ping the country. I doubt you can even register legally. grin
All is forgiven for the above reasons.

IBB is a demon.

aaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!! Truely. He was, but i think he has somthing to prove. . . Its better for GEJ concentrate on how better Nigeria wiff the little time remaining for him in the ofice as d pressi coz hez destined to fail come 2011
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by paddylo1(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2010
GEJ my man. . .Go on soun. . . .ada fu en. . . .ko si nkokan ti won fe she. . .olorun ti sope iwo lo ma joko si aso rock. . .ti ti 2015

GEJ nwokem. . .o ga diri gin ma. . .ene nwe obodo enwe,ngi ge nwe obodo till 2015, maka chukwu si no ife ge meni, bido na 2011. . cool
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by sammyzacks(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2010
ondo boi- i want IBB

interviewer- why would you prefer IBB to GEJ

ondo boi- GEJ does not know what being a president entails

interviewer- does IBB know what it entails?

ondo boi- God told me that IBB is his choice to rule Nigeria.

interviewer- Are u sure your not a demon worshiper ?

ondo boi - i think IBB has something to prove

interviewer-Do you know that IBB is a demon?

ondo boi - yes but IBB is the best candidate for now!!!

inteviewer- where you there when IBB was ripping this country off?

ondo boi- I was in my mummy's womb

interviewer- I doubt if you can even register to vote legally

ondo boi- aaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2010
^
LWKMD!!! Wats history, av read alot of articles, i was born during buhari's regiem and i knw alot dat happend during babangida' regiem, we all knw he was bad and radical. Buh dat doesnt distpute d fact that he's d best canditate to rule in 2010. Every man is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by oderemo(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
GEJ my man. . .Go on soun. . . .ada fu en. . . .ko si nkokan ti won fe she. . .olorun ti sope iwo lo ma joko si aso rock. . .ti ti 2015

GEJ nwokem. . .o ga diri gin ma. . .ene nwe obodo enwe,ngi ge nwe obodo till 2015, maka chukwu si no ife ge meni, bido na 2011. .

paddy,
u beat me to that. speak and write in two etnic.
Re: Drop A Modest Prayer Here For Jonathan Goodlucks Victory @ The 2011 Polls by philip0906(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
All of 'em r crooks. . .A revo is what we need. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserves Our Votes In 2011 / Who Do You Want To Win 2011 Presidential Elections.vote / Lets Play This New Game Called Ibb (Inane Bad Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.