Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! (2853 Views)

Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? / Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by vovivo: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
ARE U HOOKED WITH MASTURBATION,LESBIANISM,BEASTIALITY,INCEST,HOMOSEXUAL,PROSTITUTION,SEXUAL LUST,ETC YOUR DELIVERANCE HAS COME NOW.     

PLS MY FELLOW NAIRALAND THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY  SOME ONE HOOKED WITH HOMOSEXUAL DEMON BUT GOT DELIVERANCE.THERE IS NOW A MINISTRY CALLED "HOLIBORG CENTER FOR REFORMATION AND REHABLITATION" AT  NUMBA 289A SILVER CRESENT LSDPC JAKANDE ESTATE.LAGOS STATE .THIS PASTOR IS DEDCATED TO THIS CALL IS 1994 WHEN GOD SHOWED HIM THE VISION. 08027035594,08057256208,08028355649.
LET US JOIN HANDS 2GETHER TO PUSH THIS VICE OUT OF OUR SOCIETY. GOD BLESS ,YOU CAN CALL OR TXT ANY OF THIS NUMBAS ABOVE IF WANT TO JOIN THIS NETWORK OR FOR UR DELIVERANCE.

By,his Grace i'm a born again Christain but the spirit of homosexuality has eaten deep into my system whereby,i keep searching for where to get my deliverance done.I worship in one of the well known churches in Nigeria(name withheld). but then the pastor there didn't hve an insight into my peculiar problem since it wastn't his area of calling.
    One glorious day, i saw a sticker with the inscription,"Are you a Gay/lesbian and desire liberation?" Immediately i knew dat the person i sought for had come on the scene. So i cpoied the phone numba on the sticker ,got accross to him and neccesary arrangement for personal contact was made.
       In fact, i left my place of work and traveled down to lagos. My boss and some other colleagues kept phoning me due to my absence but thank God i got  what i wanted.
     My joy couldn't be explain on paper how i felt after the man God prayed and administered deliverance on me . Whoa!a great transformation came on me as i lost appetite completely for the sin snndrome that had eaten deep into me.Of a truth,the lord has commanded my deliverance.
                                                                                                                                                                           (name withheld)

[size=8pt][center] HELL FIRE IS REAL OHHHHHHHHH.[/center][/size]
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Dolemite(f): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2010
Expecting something practical, not this . . .solution indeed - deliverance, from bullshit churches, the same kind that deliver children from witchcraft by inserting nails in their skulls. . .If you said there was a anti homo pill now you're talking. . .not that i have anything against gays. . .
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2010
poster
you are the kind of brother that will pretend to be straight, go get married, have children and a "picture perfect" family before going on the DL to have your anus busted.

so poster, are you saying that you were attracted to dikcs and now you dont fancy get it up the bumbum any longer?!
dont try to be someone you are not just to fit into your little church, if you are gay then BE A HAPPY CHRISTIAN GAY!
not that there is anything wrong with that!
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by manny4life(m): 2:24am On Aug 17, 2010
For real @OP, you somewhat sound . If they paid you to come on here and say this rubbish, let us know.

vovivo:

ARE U HOOKED WITH self-service,LESBIANISM,BEASTIALITY,INCEST,HOMOSEXUAL,PROSTITUTION,SEXUAL LUST,ETC YOUR DELIVERANCE HAS COME NOW.

PLS MY FELLOW NAIRALAND THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY SOME ONE HOOKED WITH HOMOSEXUAL DEMON BUT GOT DELIVERANCE.THERE IS NOW A MINISTRY CALLED "HOLIBORG CENTER FOR REFORMATION AND REHABLITATION" AT NUMBA 289A SILVER CRESENT LSDPC JAKANDE ESTATE.LAGOS STATE .THIS PASTOR IS DEDCATED TO THIS CALL IS 1994 WHEN GOD SHOWED HIM THE VISION. 08027035594,08057256208,08028355649

By,his Grace i'm a born again Christain but the spirit of homosexuality has eaten deep into my system whereby,i keep searching for where to get my deliverance done.I worship in one of the well known churches in Nigeria(name withheld). but then the pastor there didn't hve an insight into my peculiar problem since it wastn't his area of calling.
One glorious day, i saw a sticker with the inscription,"Are you a Gay/lesbian and desire liberation?" Immediately i knew dat the person i sought for had come on the scene. So i cpoied the phone numba on the sticker ,got accross to him and neccesary arrangement for personal contact was made.
In fact, i left my place of work and traveled down to lagos. My boss and some other colleagues kept phoning me due to my absence but thank God i got what i wanted.
My joy couldn't be explain on paper how i felt after the man God prayed and administered deliverance on me . Whoa!a great transformation came on me as i lost appetite completely for the sin snndrome that had eaten deep into me.Of a truth,the lord has commanded my deliverance.
(name withheld)

All of a sudden after deliverance, you "lost appetite" for sin syndrome, right? Meanwhile you say this is something that has eaten into you? You have not learnt how to lie.

Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:11am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Solution indeed. . . please stay clear i regretted in clicking to read such a no-sense thread -- you was homosexual , lesbian , straight whatever and you decided to change doesn't concern another person . Good luck to you but i plead you should not disturb people enjoying their life.

If i chose to be a gay is not your business. . . if i chose that my ass shall be bleeped isn't your business also .so , you should get it clear there are other lesbians out there and they're really enjoying themselves. . .Don't disturb and carry your bible far !!! angry angry angry angry

Brash! embarassed
[/size]
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by vivaladiva(f): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2010
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A MEDICAL CONDITION, THERE CAN BE NO PRACTICAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTION TO WAT U CALL A PROBLEM
personally i like homosexuals, i fink dey gat a fab sense of style----i know its a stereotype----i just fink they are fab---am actively looking for a fab gay man to be my friend----must be good looking tooo

that pastor go just chop chop ur money for nothing-----but pls y r so many people so bloody ignorant

i bet ur Hot arse i bring a nice fit brova to ur crib n u aint gonna be silivating like a hungry dog
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2010
This guy is fake. he's simply advertising for this so called 'pastor' , anyone that mistakenly goes there will get involved more in this vice, pray to God yourself to deliver you Himself, for thou shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
Dont go to where he said, i stay close to this area, and i hear rumors of their activity. They involve you more in their shit! Dont go there!!!
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by UyiIredia(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2010
solution to homosexual, anti-gay pill !!! >>>> haa !!! >>>> grin grin grin
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by UyiIredia(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2010
vivaladiva:

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A MEDICAL CONDITION, THERE CAN BE NO PRACTICAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTION TO WAT U CALL A PROBLEM

sharraaap !!!! angry angry angry >>> why d noise undecided
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by vivaladiva(f): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2010
sharrrap,who made u class monitor lizard---let me know if ur writtin names of NOISE MAKERS
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Blazing99: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

so poster, are you saying that you were attracted to dikcs and now you dont fancy get it up the bumbum any longer?!
dont try to be someone you are not just to fit into your little church, if you are gay then BE A HAPPY CHRISTIAN GAY!
not that there is anything wrong with that!

It's pretty disturbing everybody's against the poster by trying to abel homosexuality "healthy"
I'm not here to argue about the morality of homosexuality. I just want to state the biblical fact that homosexuality is evil. It is highly prohibited in the laws of Moses and very related to occult practice which was the cause of destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. These days we try to adapt God's laws to suite our lifestyles but this is wrong. God has given his word concerning this issue and it is final. And the notion of a "christain gay" is an indication of little knowledge about the the word or will of God.
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by vescucci(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
Why can't people get it that God doesn't do things through people. I'm no Christian but real Christians shouldn't need anyone to channel God's 'healing power' to them. Which kind epidemic be this pastor thing sef?
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by ogoamaka99(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
vovivo:

ARE U HOOKED WITH self-service,LESBIANISM,BEASTIALITY,INCEST,HOMOSEXUAL,PROSTITUTION,SEXUAL LUST,ETC YOUR DELIVERANCE HAS COME NOW.     

PLS MY FELLOW NAIRALAND THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY  SOME ONE HOOKED WITH HOMOSEXUAL DEMON BUT GOT DELIVERANCE.THERE IS NOW A MINISTRY CALLED "HOLIBORG CENTER FOR REFORMATION AND REHABLITATION" AT  NUMBA 289A SILVER CRESENT LSDPC JAKANDE ESTATE.LAGOS STATE .THIS PASTOR IS DEDCATED TO THIS CALL IS 1994 WHEN GOD SHOWED HIM THE VISION. 08027035594,08057256208,08028355649.
LET US JOIN HANDS 2GETHER TO PUSH THIS VICE OUT OF OUR SOCIETY. GOD BLESS ,YOU CAN CALL OR TXT ANY OF THIS NUMBAS ABOVE IF WANT TO JOIN THIS NETWORK OR FOR your DELIVERANCE.

In fact, i left my place of work and traveled down to lagos. My boss and some other colleagues kept phoning me due to my absence but thank God i got  what i wanted.
@poster,
Thank GOD for your deliverance, i encourage you to maintain your faith and deliverance by daily soaking yourself with the word of GOD and prayers. Remember, if the SON of GOD shall set you free, you shall be free indeed. And you shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free. Do this and you shall never fall again.
As for the reaction of people to your post, never mind, you has passed the message. Those who need the information will use it, and don't bother trying to reply their reaction. They are dead men/women and dead men don't need medication. Administering a drug to a dead man is but a waste.
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
vescucci:

Why can't people get it that God doesn't do things through people. I'm no Christian but real Christians shouldn't need anyone to channel God's 'healing power' to them. Which kind epidemic be this pastor thing sef?
If M.O.G are no mediums of communication,why then do we have them?
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by vescucci(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2010
I'm supremely skeptical about miracles, deliverances and all things that seem like them. In any case, all I'm saying is that if you need something, anything, ask God. Pastors ought to be people managers and theologians and examples and absolutely not God's representatives on earth.

@Ogoamaka, Nuclearboy labelled you something not long ago. I thought he was harsh. Apparently he made the statement not solely cuz of the one post you made. He probably knows what you're about. I agree with him is all I'm saying.
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2010
If MOG are pple managers, who are they managing for? Themselves or for God?
Im a manager by virtue of my qualification&job. I av surbodinates. I play the role of an intermediary btw them&the management. Im a link to the top
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by vescucci(m): 2:07am On Aug 23, 2010
Exactly. As you got QUALIFIED as a manager by going to school and having good work ethics, a pastor should know his religion, have great leadership qualities (apart from collecting tax) and have exemplary morals. Example is Muslim leaders. God doesn't chose them or they don't claim so. They become leaders by virtue of their knowledge. Roman catholics have similar hierarchy and I daresay it's more effective than MOG hullabaloos.
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by tpiah: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2010
This guy is fake. he's simply advertising for this so called 'pastor' , anyone that mistakenly goes there will get involved more in this vice, pray to God yourself to deliver you Himself, for thou shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
Dont go to where he said, i stay close to this area, and i hear rumors of their activity. They involve you more in their poo!

o ga o. undecided

lord have mercy.
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2010
Blazing99:

It's pretty disturbing everybody's against the poster by trying to abel homosexuality "healthy"
I'm not here to argue about the morality of homosexuality. I just want to state the biblical fact that homosexuality is evil. It is highly prohibited in the laws of Moses and very related to occult practice which was the cause of destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. These days we try to adapt God's laws to suite our lifestyles but this is wrong. God has given his word concerning this issue and it is final. And the notion of a "christain gay" is an indication of little knowledge about the the word or will of God.

please, spare me the bible talks garbage!!!!!!
you either take all the bible contents or none but dont go around taking only whats beneficial to your egotistic purposes.
here are some things that are also stated in the bible, care to tell me if you follow any of them:

[b]"Anyone who attacks his father or his mother must be put to death." (Exodus 21:15)

"Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death." (Exodus 21:17)

" If a man commits adultery with another man's wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death".(Leviticus 20:10)

"If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand" (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

"I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God." (1Timothy 2:9)

"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent." (1Timothy 2:11)

"If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched." (Mark 9:43)

women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church." (1 Corinthians 14:34)

"Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior."(Ephesians 5:22-24)

"But if , evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, " (Deuteronomy 22:20,21) [/b]
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Dolemite(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2010
Wow! eye opener. . .
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Iyineda(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Zodiac61(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2010
HA HA HA HA HA   grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh in all possible languages, and some spiritual ones. The only ones who think that homosexuality is a disease are the bible and koran bashers.
Christianity is filled with 'cured' homosexuals, who visit gay bars when they think their congregations are not looking.
Ted Haggard, Lonnie Frisbee, Roy Clements, John Paulk, Paul Crouch, Paul Barnes and Paul Barnes are some names that come to mind.
If god could not help these pastors, why should we believe the poster?
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Yep! Darling. . . homosexuality is not a medical condition or a kind of disorder and that's true . You know? I love sharing with people like you because you're intelligent and don't take things for granted .

My Intimacy Orientation is bisexuality and that's my fullest pleasure on naked game . . .you know what i mean . grin grin -- Yep! they can only complain but they can't stop us darling. . .I love stereotype kind of lifestyle and since my childhood it has really influenced me so much. . . majority of my friends are lesbians, gays and she-males lol grin grin cheesy and i still wanna have some kind of funny creatures like aliens and ghost around my life all the time . smiley

The essential problem before the church is not reconciling homosexuality with the bible but to reconcile the continuous abuse and condemnation of gay and lesbian persons with the love of Christ. cheesy cheesy

Well , like you can see im a good looking guy. . . wink
[/size]

vivaladiva:

personally i like homosexuals, i fink dey gat a fab sense of style----i know its a stereotype----i just fink they are fab---am actively looking for a fab gay man to be my friend----must be good looking tooo

that pastor go just chop chop your money for nothing-----but pls y r so many people so bloody ignorant

i bet your Hot arse i bring a nice fit brova to your crib n u aint gonna be silivating like a hungry dog
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Kay17: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2010
Its not surprising that the name was withheld grin, some mothuafucka looking for cheap cash.
Re: Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2010
[size=13pt]The so- called pastor think he can succeed . . . i feel pity for him though . cheesy wink[/size]

Kay 17:

Its not surprising that the name was withheld grin, some mothuafucka looking for cheap cash.

(1) (Reply)

Do People Really Choose To Remain Slaves? / Vessel Unto Honour. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor Adeboy / Should A Good Christian Be Playing "baba Ijebu" Or Lotto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.