Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerians, Please Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — SDP Chairman, Falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Please Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — SDP Chairman, Falae (288 Views)

Lagos State SDP Chairman And Excos Dump Party, Join Jandor's PDP / Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics / Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Please Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — SDP Chairman, Falae by Muttee: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Falae said this when wife of the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaja Titi Abubakar Atiku visited the leaders of the pan-Yoruba socio-political group Afenifere.

He said: “All hands must be on deck by to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari does not come back for the second term.

“We have to find ways to do it, this government must not come back, for the sake of all of us, even for the sake of the man (Buhari) himself.

“He does not have the clue of what is going on again, I don’t think he is well, he should just go home and rest. Some characters are hiding behind him to do evil.

“I wish him (Abubakar) well, we are on the same page, we are aiming the same result, no one wants this government to come back because the government has failed.

“Things that has not been happening before are now happening in the country, herdsmen now kidnap people as eagle picks chicken in Yoruba land.

“You have to talk to your (PDP) leaders, in the field; we must cooperate so that we get the right result. I want to assure you that we are on the same page we want the same result for this country. The reign of terror in this land must end.”

Responding, the National leader of the group, Chief Reuben Fasoranti said: “Afenifere would support any candidate that would restructure the country.

“Our position in Afenifere is to support any candidate that would restructure Nigeria, because things are not moving in the country and we want the country to move forward.”

In her remarks, Mrs. Abubakar solicited support for her husband, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to become the next president noting that Nigeria would begin to work again She said.

“I want to assure you that my husband would not disappoint the Yoruba people and the country in general. “He has promised to restructure this country and i want to assure Nigerians that he would do it.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Nigerians-Please-Lets-join-hands-to-kick-Buhari-out-SDP-Chairman-Falae.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — SDP Chairman, Falae by Fuckuignos(f): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2019
Sometimes I wish I could mute people in real life
Re: Nigerians, Please Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — SDP Chairman, Falae by VISTIN(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2019
I just hope your people on Nairaland will not call you ipob
Re: Nigerians, Please Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — SDP Chairman, Falae by bedspread: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2019
VISTIN:
I just hope your people on Nairaland will not call you ipob
I Hope so too
Re: Nigerians, Please Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — SDP Chairman, Falae by Titto93(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2019
You're mistaken, if you think yorubas won't betray APC and vote Atiku at d dying minute.
It's in their DNA, they can never be trusted
Re: Nigerians, Please Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — SDP Chairman, Falae by Mynd44: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2019

(1)

Smh / Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Said About Onnoghen’s Suspension / Outlook On The World Economy: Watch My Interview With Richard Quest Of CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.