Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways (34911 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
puresaint:
For me I like Sandra, more than Anna.... Anna is forcing herself on flavor while Sandra comes natural. My opinion duo!!!
I think it's the other way round. If he was truly in love wt sandra he wouldnt have fallen head over heels for Anna banner & still not let go.

I think him going back to sandra was actually against his will cos both of them didnt even look happy in photos d period they were supposedly back together. Sandra always looked so sad, not like a couple in love. Its more like she and probably family people, were forcing the rltshp. I heard her dad is a king.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by hokafor(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
It seems flavor is low on cash now,that could have prompted the baby mama to look for another sponsor
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by AllenSpencer: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Thank God I no born girl

See as one man dey toss two brainless beautiful ladies.

And am sure this ladies had access to die hard dedicate guys who were ready to make them princess for life but went for fame and money.

Look at the idiots, you had the first kid, and still didn't get wise to avoid the second. Anna too will definitely have the second for flavour

This is a typical scenerio where you will agree that most times, beauty is inversely proportional to IQ

Damsels treated like sex slaves

And trust me, outside the two, flavour will settle for his real choice

Reminds me of Pero and Sumbo

4 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by mapet: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
puresaint:
For me I like Sandra, more than Anna.... Anna is forcing herself on flavor while Sandra comes natural. My opinion duo!!!

Opinion "duo", opinion triplet ni.

Sandra like others, is potentially warming up to take the same route.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by Hermes019: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
airminem:

abeg who is this iddiot below ur comment?
I love ur moniker

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by crisycent: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Useless girls been settling for less since 40AD

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by bigblackbeautif: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Upon all this one, girls will not learn. If u like it , then u should have put a ring on it!!!

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
stephleena:
I hope she gets closure...flavour isn't worth it a bit.
it's not closure she needs...it's sense...

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
The other baby mama''s pussssssssy must have been sweeeeter and fresher than her own
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by NobleAngell(f): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Maybe he needs a male child. Sandra has 2 girls now and he's probably not happy with that fact. He's an Igbo man for crying out loud.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by ajayiopy: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
Richdad50:
How beautiful women ruin their chances of meeting and raising a family with a good man, a loving father, who will sacrifice everything he's got to grow old with you. You can have everything you want in life but the happiness that comes from knowing your husband loves you and the children, willing to stick his neck for your survival cannot be compared. It is like a fountain of joy streaming goodness and laughter every passing day.

#Richdad
INDOMIE GENERATION CAN NOT RELATE WITH THIS.THEY CAN EVEN SELL THIER KIDNEY TO BUY IPHONE 5

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by riyanxeally(f): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
my love for this beauty..biko flavour is actually useless n heartless fr doing this to ppls kids..u deserve so much more and I know sandra u may feel time isnt by ur side..u wouldn't know till u try...congrats on ur move more to come
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
Maybe he needs a male child. Sandra has 2 girls now and he's probably not happy with that fact. He's an Igbo man for crying out loud.
Her 2nd child is a boy. It still couldnt keep him.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by blank(f): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ehiscotch:
There are still a thousand and one hoes who would gladly want to be Flavour's babymama.

He got you pregnant, got Anna Banner pregnant and you still opened your legs again?

Man, look how a famous D has made two delectable ladies look like cheap hoes.

That's because they got married.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by habinccihub: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, when u see that name 'flavour' in your next life, u go run by force.

grin
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by Nature8(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ehiscotch:
There are still a thousand and one hoes who would gladly want to be Flavour's babymama.

He got you pregnant, got Anna Banner pregnant and you still opened your legs again?

grin
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by Wendy80(f): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ehiscotch:

I think she just wanted to have her kids for one man not minding his philandering ways.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by bluefilm: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
When you have the cash, you can play all these _bitches any way you want.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by chijokz(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
When we get married and you have girls for me, I'll still love and remain with you.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by NobleAngell(f): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
chijokz:

When we get married and you have girls for me, I'll still love and remain with you.
Promise?
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by koladebrainiac(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
The guy is an unrepentant promiscuous. the funny thing is that, society does not see him that way because of his fame. they will rather pounce on those ladies he put in the family ways. cant he love one person in peace n stop jumping from one lady to another

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by ChiefSweetus: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Brah, we put these "delectable ladies" on a pedestal when OGs have confirmed long ago that "b/tches aint sh/t but h0es and tricks.
Do you know more than Snoop, Daz, Dre, Kurupt? No. I didnt think so. Fine or ugly, a girl is a girl. Damn.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by wealth2al(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by chijokz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
Promise?
I promise Angel.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by Snow87(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Thank God how he made the brain of women if not so na konji for don finish guys dem.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by jclassiq(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ehiscotch:

all women all over the world have the same weakness.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways by mexzony: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Honesty speaking sometimes I ask myself what goes in through the head of women. Even the ana banner girl will know that flavour will always be tied ti the other woman through his kids and this whole thing of leaving the first one for another her. Men this is all a mess for me and one as a guy I don't want to happen to me.Evem tuface idibia regrets having children with different women. He wishes they all came from one women at least you have just one focal point abi Na. Why am I saying this. look at this two beautiful women being tossed around.Hmm the things women will endure all because of money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Evicted And Disqualified Bbnaija Housemates Visit Payporte / Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] / OAP Do2dtun Says Noble Igwe Leg Looks Like 'Monkey Post' In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.