Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

“Buhari Signed Onnoghen’s Prosecution Without Reading It” – Ex APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari Signed Onnoghen’s Prosecution Without Reading It” – Ex APC Chieftain (691 Views)

Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Buhari Signed Onnoghen’s Prosecution Without Reading It” – Ex APC Chieftain by Chisaedhor: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
“Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, He Signed Onnoghen’s Prosecution Without Knowing” – Ex APC Chieftain

A former ally of President Buhari and former Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Buba Galadima, has revealed that the president is not in charge of the state of affairs in the country.

He made this known while speaking on a TV programme. He based his accusation on a recent statement made by the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo that the president was unaware of the arraignment of Justice Walter Onnoghen, the Chief Justice of Nigeria for defaulting in the declaration of his assets before the Code of Conduct Bureau.

“The president doesn’t know what happens around him and this is coming from the Vice President when he told us that the president doesn’t even know (Onnoghen’s prosecution). Arraigning a Chief Justice of the Federation, the president doesn’t know. Some people might be playing on his intelligence.

“So what I’m saying is that now a confirmation has come to us from no other person than the Vice President of the federal Republic of Nigeria that the president didn’t even know that this was happening. And those of us who have been in government know that nobody, from a minister, to a governor, to a former Head of State or their spouses can be arraigned in court or can be taken to (the) EFCC or ICPC without the approval of Mr. President.

In the video, Galadima also said; “So it means that the President even signed the arraignment of the Chief Justice and he didn’t know, Nigerians you are in trouble. And this is the kind of person that is presenting himself for you to elect as the President of Nigeria.”

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/buhari-signs-documents-without-reading-he-signed-onnoghens-prosecution-without-knowing-ex-apc-chieftain/

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari Signed Onnoghen’s Prosecution Without Reading It” – Ex APC Chieftain by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2019
Are you kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Signed Onnoghen’s Prosecution Without Reading It” – Ex APC Chieftain by Fuckuignos(f): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2019
Vote Atiku for picking an Igbo son PeterObi - Ohaneze Ndigbo

Issokay!

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Signed Onnoghen’s Prosecution Without Reading It” – Ex APC Chieftain by jchioma: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2019
1: Boko Haram/herdsmen
2: Unemployment
3: Hunger
4: Armed Robbery
5: Recession
6: Insecurity.

Add all the first letters together and discover for yourself the problem of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: “Buhari Signed Onnoghen’s Prosecution Without Reading It” – Ex APC Chieftain by johnlvis(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Accept ke? Na money i find.
PDP / Apc i dey.
Re: “Buhari Signed Onnoghen’s Prosecution Without Reading It” – Ex APC Chieftain by Kylekent59: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2019
johnlvis:
Accept ke? Na money i find.
PDP / Apc i dey.

People like you are ready to sell your country for a plate of rice.

You are a renegade. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dino Malaye / Beggars Living In The South Will Suffer The Most For Buhari Re-election / FFK And Co Shld Stop Begging 4 Sounthern Unity. We Igbos Are Voting Hausas 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.