Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,331 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Fellow Nairalanders Do You Want To See S3xy Me In This Year Bbnaija House? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fellow Nairalanders Do You Want To See S3xy Me In This Year Bbnaija House? (422 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / Why I Enjoy Teasing Men With My S3xy Body – Amara Maduka, Actress / Watch Bbnaija Cee-c Twerk For Her Fans As She Shows Off Her S3xy Cegar Sportswea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders Do You Want To See S3xy Me In This Year Bbnaija House? by ayabie4luv(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Nigeria Has Endorsed Me

For The Big Brother Nigeria 2019

Who Am I To Say No?
All I Need From You Guys Is Your Support �
Kindly Click On The instagram Link Below and Comment @pennywealth God Bless and Increase Us All

https://www.instagram.com/p/BssMzz5AGUU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18c54xhe8agdk

visit my youtube channel and subscribe to my channel so when i finally reach the bbnaija house you get to see my latest videos in the house, watch sexy me kill it

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9O4-3d1QPhg3MpBFsQHzAg

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Do You Want To See S3xy Me In This Year Bbnaija House? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2019
Nigeria Has Endorsed Me

Definitely not the Nigeria I'm in.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Do You Want To See S3xy Me In This Year Bbnaija House? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Yes you are beautiful, go give it a trial, hope the brain is on point too? Smartness and intelligence is important

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Do You Want To See S3xy Me In This Year Bbnaija House? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Only if you add 's' after the penny and before the wealth. tongue

I'm just joking o. I kid around a lot. Can't wait to see you in bikini in the house.

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Am Not Excited About The New Year" - Waje Reveals / Rudeboy Signs For Real Madrid, Set To Be Like C. Ronaldo / Flavour-my Wedding Day (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.