Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ezekwesili Attacks ACPN, States Factor That Triggered Her Withdrawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Attacks ACPN, States Factor That Triggered Her Withdrawal (446 Views)

Revealed: How Betta Edu’s Link With Bishop Oyedepo May Have Triggered Her Suspe / RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Resigns From ACPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesili Attacks ACPN, States Factor That Triggered Her Withdrawal by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2019
The Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN) President Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili has reacted to ACPN’s allegations, saying that ‘the values and vision divergence with the party was a key factor that triggered her withdrawal from the presidential race.

Ezekwesili Ezekwesili in a statement on Friday titled ‘No amount of lies can stop the emergence of a new political mindset and order’ said the party leadership’s transactional approach to politics began to manifest in their attitude following after the convention that adopted her as their presidential candidate.

She further said that she was extremely delighted to part ways after a tumultuous three months of hoping that the ACPN leadership would elevate to the new values of disruptive politics that one had desired for and preached within the party.

Read more
https:///post/www.basseyportal.com/6160

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Attacks ACPN, States Factor That Triggered Her Withdrawal by Fuckuignos(f): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2019
I will drag Mummy Oby o! I can't forget her U-turn on issues of State. I don't suffer hypocrisy to walk free in my world. Draggggggg!! Nansense!
Re: Ezekwesili Attacks ACPN, States Factor That Triggered Her Withdrawal by chinjo(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2019
You think say politics na ministry of education abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Attacks ACPN, States Factor That Triggered Her Withdrawal by Gandollar(f): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
I will drag Mummy Oby o! I can't forget her U-turn on issues of State. I don't suffer hypocrisy to walk free in my world. Draggggggg!! Nansense!
Someone should do something about this poster's mental health before it becomes late.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is PDP Struggling To Finance Jimi Agbaje In Upcoming Election In Lagos? / Walter Onnoghen Speaks On Foreign Deposits Made To His Account / President Buhari's Interation On NTA (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.