Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

GRE Preparation Online - Note For The GRE Takers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GRE Preparation Online - Note For The GRE Takers (212 Views)

Writing The GRE Test In Nigeria: My Experience / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Second Term Scheme Of Work And Plan Lesson Note For Primary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GRE Preparation Online - Note For The GRE Takers by michelle9501: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
I had just given my GRE and I did it fairly well - a 318. Just missed the 320 mark cry. But still super happy with the score. Wanted to share my GRE experience here.
I had decided to take GRE a couple of months back and since I was posted in a remote location going for personal coaching was out of question. I had a few GRE books with me for prep, but I was so confused on where to start. That's when my friend suggested me to enrol with https://www.greedge.com/. It was definitely one of the good decisions I made. They helped me through the entire prep process and they are still helping me through the admission counselling. Their quality of content is top notch. You learn from the very basics.
Suggest you start your GRE prep early and avoid the last minute hassles.

(1) (Reply)

Crawford University Matriculates Over 350 Students / Writers In The House Please Help. / Incessant Strikes May Deny Nigerian Universities Of Global High Ranking - VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.