Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Thread For Fashion Designers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Thread For Fashion Designers (445 Views)

Follow This Thread For China, Turkey, Dubai And Bangladesh Preorder / Opportunity for fashion designers/tailors (photos inside) / Whatsapp Group Created Only For Fashion Designers And Upcoming Tailors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Fashion Designers by SamuelTurner(m): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hello guys, I've just want to use this medium for fashion designers all over to connect together. Let's share ideas and styles so that we can develop ourself with the help of others...
To connect with others, drop your whatsapp number and I'll add you to the group.
Please it's strictly for Fashion designer only.
Re: Thread For Fashion Designers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
SamuelTurner:
Hello guys, I've just want to use this medium for fashion designers all over to connect together. Let's share ideas and styles so that we can develop ourself with the help of others...
To connect with others, drop your whatsapp number and I'll add you to the group.
I sent you a pm. I can't drop my contact here.
Re: Thread For Fashion Designers by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 26, 2019
SamuelTurner:
let me also pm you
Re: Thread For Fashion Designers by Prodigytal: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2019
If youre a fashion designer and you need advert video like the one below, mention me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-rFpDQsLw
Re: Thread For Fashion Designers by SamuelTurner(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
let me also pm you
I have replied your message... Let's hope lalasticlala will help us to move this to the front page
Re: Thread For Fashion Designers by SamuelTurner(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
I sent you a pm. I can't drop my contact here.
have replied your message... Let's hope lalasticlala will help us to move this to the front page

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers Available At Affordable Price / Manniquin For Sale (Sold) / 1 Month Pro Makeup And Gele Training For 25k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.