|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,523,220 members, 5,771,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 August 2020 at 02:38 PM
$3.4 Billion From Imf Is Not A Loan & Why Pmb Is Always Ahead / INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption / Deconstructing The Myth That PMB Is Popular Enough To Win A Free & Fair Election (2) (3) (4)
|You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by Fuckuignos(f): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2019|
1) You have all heard this accusation: that PMB is a sectional leader.
You have heard that his appointments are skewed to the North. We decided to find out how true this is and the results are shocking.
2) Always our President has demonstrated that he is a stickler for following the law.
Let us embark on this Voyage of discovery:
3) There is a constitutional body that checks the appointments of the President to make sure they comply with Federal Character as Prescribed by the Constitution.
This institution is the Federal Character Commission
4) The FCC has guidelines on appointments (see website on guidelines).
As at August 2018, this is the appointment profile of the Federal Government of Nigeria �
|Re: You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by Fuckuignos(f): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2019|
5) To put the figures in context, please NOTE the following:
a. The North-West zone in fact has 7 States, the South-East zone has 5 states. The remaining 4 zones have 6 States each.
b. When the figures are analysed, the SouthWest with 96 appointments, with SouthEast the Lowest,
6) but looking at the average of appointments per zone, it is clear that the North-Central and SE with 6 and 5 states respectively have the same averages of 10 appointees per state.
The Northeast has an average of 11,
7) while the South-South and the often vilified NorthWest have an averages of 12 appointees per state.
The winner in the pack is the SouthWest with an average of 16 per state.
c. Can we then conclude that the President has been sectional in his appointments? The answer is NO!
d. The FCC ensures that where there appears to be a tilt to one side, other batches of appointments e
9) To illustrate this we took samples of appointments into some of the most MDAs.
We looked at the Nigerian Port Authority 2017 manpower statistics on the FCC website, and this is what we found�
|Re: You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by Fuckuignos(f): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2019|
10) The States with the highest number of staff at the NPA are:
Delta - 388
Imo - 272
Edo - 224
Ogun - 206
Akwa Ibom - 203 respectively.
The States with the least number of staff:
Niger - 46
Borno - 41
Nasarawa - 41
Bauchi - 35
Katsina - 30
Jigawa - 24
FCT - 12
11) Should the Northern States complain of MARGINALIZATION at the NPA? No, because where they are not ably represented, they are compensated somewhere else in accordance with the FCC Act.
12) Finally, we @iBMC trust the President in his appointments. He says it all the time that he will be fair to all States. Our fact-checking shows he has honored the constitution.
|Re: You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by LuciferCelibate: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2019|
The southern states deserve those numbers because they possess better qualifications than their northern counterparts that can only boast of PHCN bills & Bet9ja coupons as certificates.
The outcry against bigotry is aimed at those who occupy top positions in these agencies not inconsequential members of staff. We all know these numbers for the south are janitors & junior officers even though they are more competent than their northern bosses.
Better qualified candidates from the south are overlooked by the Lifeless One for his murderous fulani brethren.
If your analysis is truly transparent, include a breakdown of their positions & educational qualifications so we can compare.
But since you are a BMC-bred zombie, born & baptized in falsehood & misrepresentation of facts, I do not expect you to do so.
PS: Why does your "research" cover only NPA? What happened to the other government agencies / parastatals?
|Re: You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by dustmalik: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2019|
This is the kind of intelligent, investigative ladened thread that should be making front-page.
Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by selectedhero(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2019|
you of course have conveniently left out appointments under the Ministry of Interior
|Re: You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by icebird25(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2019|
Brief Assessment of achievements of the APC Government*
FACTS ON THE MARBLE
1. Snake swallowed N36 million in Jamb office;
2. Monkey stole N70million in WAEC coffers;
3. Rats chased president out of office in Aso Rock Villa;
4. 10million jobs lost within 3years;
5. $25billion misappropriated at NNPC due to inflated contract;
6. $43m at Ikoyi house scandal still a mystery;
7. CBN confirms that Buhari's Government withdrew $3.2billion from NLNG Dividend Account in 3 years;
8. Cows became more valuable than human life;
9. Technically defeated Boko Haram overran our ill- equipped military that allegedly receives billions of naira on security votes;
10. Corruption now wears dollar babariga and invincible to EFCC;
11. Money keep disappearing from NHIS, NBC, NPA, to NEMA, NNPC, even the "saintest Osibade" got involved in N5.8b scandal;
12. Approximately 13 million children dropped out of school in 2018 alone;
13. Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world;
14. Debt profile increased from N9trn to N23trn in 3yrs;
15. NYSC certificate now turned to toilet paper, wasted effort;
16. The U.S President called the Nigerian president lifeless;
17. Pump price of petrol increased from N86 - N145, yet workers monthly salary remain constant since 2015 while prices of every commodity, services, transport etc increased
More and more;
18. Two influential men ruling Nigeria;
19. One dollar from $197 - $367;
20. Women belongs to the kitchen and the other room!
Even though the human memory is short. Nigerians should be wise in electing true leaders into power in 2019.
Once bitten, twice shy....
Don't be a victim of ignorance again, don't reinforce failure. May God save us!
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by calaway: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2019|
If Buhari is not sectional why has no herdsman been arrested and miyetti Allah still in existence despite many murders to their credit?
Why are all meeting s of national security done in Hausa language?
Mr OP u must be a fraudulent person.
|Re: You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by bedspread: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2019|
Keep Decieving yourself Op!
|Re: You Have All Heard This Accusation: PMB Is A Sectionalnal Leader. See The Result by AndroBlaze: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2019|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77