Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How To Study When You Are Not Motivated | 5 Secret Of Staying Motivated To Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study When You Are Not Motivated | 5 Secret Of Staying Motivated To Study (466 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reveals 5 Secret Scams That Will Fool You / Disadvantages Of Staying In The School Hostel / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Study When You Are Not Motivated | 5 Secret Of Staying Motivated To Study by chetchat: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
This video looks at the five main problems that are responsible for our lack of motivation, and some solutions to these problems.

1. Problem No. 1 – There is so much to do – There are 250 questions in my question bank, 300 words to learn or this or this long analysis to submit. Where do I begin? There are a few scientifically proven techniques that will help you

2. Problem No. 2 – How does it matter – The root of all demotivation is the feeling that our goals are not close to our heart. Some of our goals are like – I want to be an engineer, or a lawyer or I want a scholarship. But none of these things connect with us at a deeper level and hence we are unable to see how any of our efforts will really matter in the long run.

3. Problem No. 3 – Depression – Feeling worthless, imagining that you are not capable of anything. That everyone else is making it in life and you are just not capable of anything. Low self esteem and lack of self-belief.

4. Problem No. 4 – I am Lazy – Life is comfortable as it is, why put in so much effort.

5. Problem No. 5 – I can’t concentrate – So sometimes I find that my concentration span is that of a goldfish. I can sit for hours, re-reading the same piece of text up to five, six, or seven times, without ever once taking in what it says.

Watch Video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8BSSflgP38

1 Like

Re: How To Study When You Are Not Motivated | 5 Secret Of Staying Motivated To Study by peteruuu(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Well sha

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 State Universities In Nigeria To Study Medical Courses / How To Loss Weight In 15days With Photos / 3 Legit Ways To Make Money Without Any Skills As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.