Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail (11437 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism / Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial / Rigging Plot: PDP Hires Former INEC Chairman As Election Consultant – Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by Ibusho: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
The Federal High Court in Lagos has sentenced former Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Administrative Secretary in Kwara State, Christian Nwosu and Tijani Bashir to seven years in jail.

Justice Mohammed Idriss gave the order on Friday after both men were found guilty of offences bordering on money laundering to the tune of N264,880,000 million

Source :
https://www.channelstv.com/2019/01/25/breaking-court-sentences-ex-inec-officials-to-seven-years-in-prison/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by bedspread: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dts Great!

Ex -Igp should be next! He should be made to face the Music

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by rusher14: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin

Saraki's other boys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
That is what i want in this country.
Let the CJN follow suit too.
His own case is worse than criminals.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by dhardy09: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good .. and for those hoping to rig for the ruling party next month be ready to be sentenced ... Atikulated forever

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by nonoski: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
No wonder they don't like Buhari

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by freemanbubble: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Isoright

Send them to quatanamo prison or give them the abdulmutallab treatment
Where you can't differentiate between day and night
Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by sparko1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
wow!
Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nwosu.....

Fraud everywhere. THEY are never honest. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by Alzirida(f): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
7months not yrs
Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by femmy2010(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good for them .
I love PMB's Government

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by EponOjuku: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
dhardy09:
Good .. and for those hoping to rig for the ruling party next month be ready to be sentenced ... Atikulated forever

Those people worked for Inec and they stole money.

Atiku your father is a thief who was published in a gazette as a thief during Obasanjo's tenure.

If things were working well in this country, Atiku would be in prison and you'll be in a psychiatric hospital undergoing sense transplant cos you lack sense.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by EponOjuku: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Nwosu.....

Fraud everywhere. THEY are never honest. angry

Honesty and flatnoids can never be mentioned in the same sentence. The honest ones aren't up to 3% and are very rare.

That's why most of their business people are criminals who use businesses as fronts for their crimes.

They are so dishonest and greedy that Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus and used the money to go into real estate business. He bought a land.

6 Likes 2 Shares

nonoski:
No wonder they don't like Buhari

Exactly.

Buhari doesn't like criminals and most of them are criminals from a long lineage of thieves.

That's why whenever you mention thieves and looters, they start attacking you as if stealing and looting is their family tradition.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by kglamour(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Very corrupt element. no wonder they continue athiefkulated.
nwosu ko, nwoelubo niiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by EponOjuku: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
kglamour:
nwosu ko, nwoelubo niiii

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by danchi2019(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
atleast it will serve as warning to those who wish to be corrupt in this coming election

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
kglamour:
nwosu ko, nwoelubo niiii
Nothing sensible in what you said now I swear to God
Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by EponOjuku: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
kingemzy5:

Which of the gods?

The Eke (python) you people worship, vultures you worship, Idemili you worship or Shuku Obuko Eponmalu Ipob pigs sold their futures to?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by kglamour(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
kingemzy5:
start arguing with your keyboard then.
Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by Afamed: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
bedspread:
Dts Great!

Ex -Igp should be next! He should be made to face the Music
Yes my brother including the present CJN. We shall all get rid of all the corrupt elements in our society, both in Apc and PDP

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by deji17: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sai Buhari!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by randombb511: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
this should serve as a deterent to the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

Honesty and flatnoids can never be mentioned in the same sentence. The honest ones aren't up to 3% and are very rare.

That's why most of their business people are criminals who use businesses as fronts for their crimes.

They are so dishonest and greedy that Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus and used the money to go into real estate business. He bought a land.

grin

This is actually my favourite oruko of yours.

Yea same ogbeni across board, but this alter ego is the most intellectual i think

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by EponOjuku: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

grin

This is actually my favourite oruko of yours.

Yea same ogbeni across board, but this alter ego is the most intellectual i think

Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

Lol

Eponyeeboz for logical arguments to show how foolish those guys are. Okoyeebos and Co are for fighting and looking for trouble. Hotfreeze and freezer are for all purposes.

Ahahahahaha. Dakun change geesi re si Yoruba.

Ma jeki wan ban e. I laughed out loud here. Interesting attributes fun orisirisi oruko.

You know in the early days when i first joined, was always reasonable and commenting like a gentleman.

When i saw the oloriopelebe were rather having a field day here. That was when GeneralOjukwu was born.
Re: BREAKING: Former INEC Staff In Kwara Sent To Seven Years In Jail by Akaujaa(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
I'm so happy its not only Christian Nwosu but Tijani Bashir also. Our brothers from the yeast would have trooped here to play the ethnic card. I love this government. Sai Baba till 2023. If you are pained, you have to endure for the next four years, at least.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate, Presidency Clash Looms Over Projects’ Probe / Magu: We Are Probing Ex-Governors, Serving Governors, Fronts / FG, States, LGs Share N682.060bn As Allocation For August, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.