Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? (32641 Views)

Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / Anambra Election: Some Collation Officers Not Good At Mathematics - INEC / Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by RTSC: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. The 'bigoted' things Jonathan, Arthur Eze, Chinua Achebe and Kanu Nnamdi all started, right after Nigerians had already buried the bigoted Ibo coup, Ironsi's centralisation and Ojukwu's greediness? Lol.

We go see who go suffa am. Keep wailing. Yeye people.
We will definitely see.

Can you stop quoting me now.
Perpetual opposition.
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

You can't reap where you didn't sow. Focus on your Biafra delusional campaign and spare the government too of all these rantings about federal appointment.
Why won't they agitate for Biafra when they are not given notable appointments eh? Truth is if d North separates from Nigeria I doubt anyone will even miss them.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Kagawa10: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:
We will definitely see.
Can you stop quoting me now. Perpetual opposition.
You can't be an Ipob and be sane. Shior.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by gidgiddy: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:
Let me tell you guys a true story.

Last year, during the Ipob protests in Aba, the protesters at Ariaria attempted burning down the police station opposite the Ariaria market. The policemen called for reinforcements and a Mopol team was sent to the station.

That Mopol team was headed by an Igbo man and when he got there, instead of him to ask his men to quell the situation, he started making calls and delaying. His men were getting impatient but he asked them to stand down and kept making calls to different people, speaking Igbo language.

Eventually, he pulled his men out and that station was burnt with a policeman killed. In fact, when the Ipob protesters killed the policeman, they were rejoicing until it was revealed later on that the late policeman was from Imo state and also igbo. That's when they became sober. If he wasn't Igbo, they wouldn't have cared. The death of the policeman was here on Nairaland and many Igbos supporting Ipob were applauding it here on Nairaland.

The truth is that for most Igbos, primordial sentiments overcome logic and in political decisions, you can't joke with the loyalty of your security chiefs. Election is coming and you want an Igbo IGP? These guys think Buhari is daft.

Hope you guys remember that Evans the Igbo kidnapper was once arrested in Imo and was released by the Igbo CP before he was arrested again in Lagos.

Until we get Igbos like Dora Akunyili in the Police, Igbos can forget being the IGP. The position of IGP is not anyone's right, it's a political rank. Show commitment and loyalty to the Government of the day and you would get much more than IGP position.

The police force won't be run the way you guys ran Diamond Bank. Paschal Dozie the father of that lmbecile called Uzoma Dozie can explain better to you in Igbo.

Igbos don't deserve anything and they won't get anything till they align. They can cry all they want, but that is the bitter truth. Sensible Igbos have said this same thing I'm saying but the vast majority of policically daft ones shout them down.

Please, try to read this thread below and see the comments of Igbos. Thereafter, judge if they deserve anything.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9019830

You got this whole thing wrong. IPOB did not burn down any police station and no policeman was killed. IPOB doesn't go about burning properties. What happend on that day was that Soldiers went on a rampant shooting and arresting of Ariaria residents. The people went to the Police station to report the attrocities of the Soldiers and the Police attacked them. In anger, they burnt down the Police station. Nobody died. If IPOB had actually killed a Policeman, the name of the man and his funeral would have been all over the news

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by RTSC: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:

You can't be an Ipob and be sane. Shior.
There is more sanity in my toes than in your entire being.

"Very few igbos can be trusted". Only an insane man mixed with bigotry can say that.

The same igbos that built the foundation of your current democracy that imposters are currently destroying.

You are insane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
Melian:

Thought only I felt this way. Infact I used to love eebos. My closest friends in camp were igbos and when I first lived alone, my flatmates were igbos. I didn't see us differently, perhaps I was naive. Infact, one of my igbo friends would occasionally make reference to our amala and ewedu and I'd laugh about it. Unknown to me, she was mocking us. I didn't understand this until I joined nairaland. Then I began to see the hate. Naaa, if I have to choose between my people and love, my people must come first o. You can't insult us and expect love.

An igbo person will laugh with you and stab you at the back. Igbos are opportunists too. You'll think they wish the best for you but in real, they're waiting to corner you and take from you. (You must ask yourself why blood brothers kill themselves over land.)

These children of hate are ingrates mehn...I mean, if yoruba people were bad people, Lagos will be too hot for them to live in. But we accepted, dined with them, sold our lands to them, yet these ingrates dare call us names, hate on us and Say Lagos is a no man's land. Bloody hypocrites. Last I checked, the oba of Lagos is yoruba and yoruba is the only compulsory language taught in government pry schools but these tards only accept reality when it favours them.

That's not true for all. Just like in life, real friends are hard to come by. There are some superbly good Igbo people. Though few in numbers. Don't let this online platform give u a "complete" definition of people. Afterall most people here blabbing are 60% kids with not much to do
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by SEONaijaExpert: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why won't they agitate for Biafra when they are not given notable appointments eh? Truth is if d North separates from Nigeria I doubt anyone will even miss them.
Before you come to a conclusion about appointment ask yourself what has been their contribution to the present government that made them worthy? The only visible effect they have is their agitation for an important cause which in some ways stand as a distraction to the peace of this country.

Talking about the North, their impact can't be belittled you know. Every geopolitical zones have certain influence.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Kagawa10: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

There is more sanity in my toes than in your entire being.

"Very few igbos can be trusted". Only an insane man mixed with bigotry can say that.

The same igbos that built the foundation of your current democracy that imposters are currently destroying.

You are insane.
Lol. Like how Daniel Kanu and other Ibos were organising 1b man march for Abacha whereas Yoruba fought for democracy and made Nigeria stand still on June 12 which birthed the democracy we enjoy today?

Yea, only few Ibos can be trusted thanks to the stupidity of Kanu Nnamdi, Achebe, Jonathan, Jonathan and Athur Eze who all awakened the spirit of tribalism in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Melian(f): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

Look at this leprechaun.

If I tear you slap.

Ingrate finish you there. What did your father give us?

Naaa. Direct the slap to your mum. She deserves it for your lack of home training.
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
oooduancalmdown:

Nah!! It is the other way round.
Ebowls call it merit when they are dominating, but call it marginalization when they are not dominating.
Only Ebowl people accuse other people of what they are most guilty of.

Ebowls and hypocrisy is like five and six.

Greedy lots.

4 + 4.

Bihari till 2023
Yes, ebowls are terrible.
But Igbo amaka.

cc lzaa velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by RTSC: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Melian:

Naaa. Direct the slap to your mum. She deserves it for your lack of home training.
Your parents should be tried and jailed for their lack of parental qualities.
Just born troway pikin.

Go through your posts history. You are just a mannerless girl from a mannerless source.

Attention seeker. Your mates are courting attention with their intellect.
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Melian(f): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

Your parents should be tried and jailed for their lack of parental qualities.
Just born troway pikin.

Go through your posts history. You are just a mannerless girl from a mannerless source.

Attention seeker. Your mates are courting attention with their intellect.

Who brought you up to reason like this? Smh...quite typical of a deranged tard raised in the gutters.
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Toluabigr8(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
nextstep:

We didn't mention SS or SE. Okiro is not an Igbo man.
Edo is in SS, but would you call a Benin person Igbo?

I think he did an excellent job, but if somebody says "Okiro is Igbo, so people should be happy for the Igbo appointment", that's as misinformed as claiming that because a "Nupe person was appointed, Sokoto people should be happy for the Hausa appointment". There's so much wrong with that last statement.

I'm not Igbo, so I'm not claiming or disclaiming somebody.
say no to tribalism bro
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Billionaire09: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. Like how Daniel Kanu and other Ibos were organising 1b man march for Abacha whereas Yoruba fought for democracy and made Nigeria stand still on June 12 which birthed the democracy we enjoy today?

Yea, only few Ibos can be trusted thanks to the stupidity of Kanu Nnamdi, Achebe, Jonathan, Jonathan and Athur Eze who all awakened the spirit of tribalism in Nigeria.

You all will beg Biafra for mercy and forgiveness.

As for those fools calling themselves Igbo chooses to sabotaging IPOB because of worthless appointment, they will all be disgrace one after the another.

Come to the polls for referendum, to show your worth.

U don trade your worthless PVC for TRADERMONI?

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by jameskey(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chike4president:
Every Nigerian deserves to be treated equally.

Say NO to tribalism
And when it comes to election you will not vote for him and you want his to treat every body equally.No work No pay.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by nextstep(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Toluabigr8:
say no to tribalism bro

I want to, but my president is decidedly tribal, ignoring all the wisdom in our federal character, and our history of taking steps to forge a more inclusive, united country. Most, if not all previous Nigerian presidents have been inclusive.

How will my concerns get voiced when none of the ministers in charge share a common experience with me? How will they make decisions that have relevance for me?
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by nextstep(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
jameskey:
And when it comes to election you will not vote for him and you want his to treat every body equally.No work No pay.

He is elected to be president of the entire country. The ballot does not say: "president of the people who vote for me". Once you're elected, you stop being a partisan candidate, and you take all citizens as your own. Won't that even be an excellent way to guarantee your re-election?
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by middlebelter(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

Last year, during the Ipob protests in Aba, the protesters at Ariaria attempted burning down the police station opposite the Ariaria market. The policemen called for reinforcements and a Mopol team was sent to the station.

That Mopol team was headed by an Igbo man and when he got there, instead of him to ask his men to quell the situation, he started making calls and delaying. His men were getting impatient but he asked them to stand down and kept making calls to different people, speaking Igbo language.

Eventually, he pulled his men out and that station was burnt with a policeman killed. In fact, when the Ipob protesters killed the policeman, they were rejoicing until it was revealed later on that the late policeman was from Imo state and also igbo. That's when they became sober. If he wasn't Igbo, they wouldn't have cared. The death of the policeman was here on Nairaland and many Igbos supporting Ipob were applauding it here on Nairaland.

The truth is that for most Igbos, primordial sentiments overcome logic and in political decisions, you can't joke with the loyalty of your security chiefs. Election is coming and you want an Igbo IGP? These guys think Buhari is daft.

Hope you guys remember that Evans the Igbo kidnapper was once arrested in Imo and was released by the Igbo CP before he was arrested again in Lagos.

Until we get Igbos like Dora Akunyili in the Police, Igbos can forget being the IGP. The position of IGP is not anyone's right, it's a political rank. Show commitment and loyalty to the Government of the day and you would get much more than IGP position.

The police force won't be run the way you guys ran Diamond Bank. Paschal Dozie the father of that lmbecile called Uzoma Dozie can explain better to you in Igbo.

Igbos don't deserve anything and they won't get anything till they align. They can cry all they want, but that is the bitter truth. Sensible Igbos have said this same thing I'm saying but the vast majority of policically daft ones shout them down.

Please, try to read this thread below and see the comments of Igbos. Thereafter, judge if they deserve anything.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9019830

I beg to disagree with your submission. I am from the North but I wish to state clearly that Mr Buhari is wrong. If you can give the example of Dora Akunyuli it then implies that Igbos have thousands of her types that PMB deliberately ignored to achieve his personal objectives.

Why hurry to conclude that that all his appointees from the North are good? Are you saying from the performance of immediate past IGP that he is better than all the officers from SE? The same PMB that allowed Maina to be reinstated, promoted a d escape is now after CJN and hurriedly replaced him with another from the North? Or should we say Lawal Babachir is better than SE?
Why agree SE may have it unique issues, so also are all parts of this country including the Katsina state.

PMB will go down memory lane as one that has divided this country more than any past leaders of this country.

To my brothers is SE, please just ignore the insult from PMB and let us collectively vote him out. That is not the type of leader we deserve.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
dolphinife:
Nonsense talks.....are Itshekiri, Urhobo, Isoko, Benin, Annang, Ogoni, And so countless numerous ethnic groups in southern Nigeria are also not worthy to be considered for any top security job? Why are we all fixated on Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani? Are they the only ethnic groups in Nigeria? Buratai is not even an Hausa or Fulani man, but kanuri....so why do we always look at political appointments from the basis of 3 ethnic groups?

Are you people mad?

You are right bro,

NB: Buratai ethnic group is Bura/Babur, a southern Borno tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by prof12(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Being good is a different thing and
Being committed and Supportive to the system is another which the South Easterners lacks.
In democracy your gains goes along with how committed and supportive you are to the system.

The South Easterners you have being too hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Babaken(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2019
oooduancalmdown:
Story! Tell me how many Yorubas Jonathan appointed in his term.
Yett you fault.heads were supporting him. Most of you even hailed him for marginalizing Yoruba people.

Buhari till 2023
3WU.
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Konquest: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2019
EponOjuku:

grin... Savaging... Smoking hot!
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Konquest: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Xslaze3xd:

You are right bro,
NB: Buratai ethnic group is Bura/Babur, a southern Borno tribe.
^^^^ So Gen. Buratai is not a Kanuri ?
Are you from Southern Borno too?
A lot of people mistakenly think everyone in the Far North is a Hausa, Kanuri or Fulani not knowing that there are many other ethnic groups in the North... and so when PMB appoints some people from the north, some tribal bigots such as Edwin Clark start shouting marginalization and saying PMB is nepotistic. The current Chief of Staff to PMB is Boss Mustapha a non-Muslim from Adamawa so what do these people want again in a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country such as Nigeria.
Most of them never knew that non-Muslims exist in Southern Borno, Southern Yobe and the like until the Chibok girls got kidnapped in 2014.
Barnabas Jabila Mshelia (Sergeant Rogers) is from Borno for instance.
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Simply no; why should the president entrust the security of the nation and his government in a ppl who openly hate him and keep insulting him at every opportunity; a treacherous jingoistic ethnically biased ppl known to have carried out a purely tribal coup that derailed our nascent democracy and currently still preaching secession - they are simply not loyal and trustworthy enough; though I am sure the president was not thinking along those lines; however, if he did I wouldn't blame him.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^
So Gen. Buratai is not a Kanuri ?

Are you from Southern Borno too?

A lot of people mistakenly think everyone
in the Far North is a Hausa, Kanuri or Fulani
not knowing that there are many other ethnic
groups in the North... and so when PMB appoints
some people from the north, some tribal bigots
such as Edwin Clark start shouting marginalization
and saying PMB is nepotistic. The current
Chief of Staff to PMB is Boss Mustapha a non-Muslim
from Adamawa so what do these people want
again in a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country
such as Nigeria.

Most of them never knew that non-Muslims exist
in Southern Borno, Southern Yobe and the like
until the Chibok girls got kidnapped in 2014.

Barnabas Jabila Mshelia (Sergeant Rogers) is
from Borno for instance.

Yes. I am from Southern Borno, same tribe with Buratai and also the sergeant you mentioned, from his third name MSHELIA, he is clearly from the same clan as my mum. BIU, HAWUL, SHANI, BAYO and KWAYAR KUSA LGA of BORNO STATE are all Bura/Babur Ethnic Group. COAS Tukur Yusuf Buratai (Lt.Gen) is from Buratai Village in BIU LGA.

What many people do not know is that the whole NORTH EAST are not hausa's, BORNO, YOBE. ADAMAWA. GOMBE. BAUCHI and TARABA have different distinct tribes but people think we are hausa because we speak hausa language and majority of us are Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by boldaslion: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
oooduancalmdown:
Story! Tell me how many Yorubas Jonathan appointed in his term.
Yett you fault.heads were supporting him. Most of you even hailed him for marginalizing Yoruba people.

Buhari till 2023

Foolishness and stupidity. Jonathan was Ijaw but he didn't appoint only Ijaws. I think the right question should be, "how many Ijaws did Jonathan appoint in his government"?. Juxtapose with what this bigoted fellow has done by filling all important positions with his ethnic group. You accused Jonathan of denying you appointment because he didn't make a Yoruba his vice-president but clapping for Jubril for gross nepotism simply because your tribesman is the vice-president. Sorry for you.
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by boldaslion: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
My problem with some Igbo activist is that they always think you owe them something.

Like wherever they are, they always want to dominate the place and it's not possible.

For example, I saw one ignoramus celebrating Buhari's acclaimed campaign flop in Enugu and when Buhari enters again for the second term the same person would be the first to be shouting marginalization...Igbo's are not appointed... President Buhari is a tribalist and all nonsense conclusions, the question is...

What have you contributed?

What did you do to support the system?

I find it hard to believe some people will open their mouth and claim dominance in a place they never sowed.

All you lazy Yorubas and Hausa's that have been spoiled with free education sponsored with Biafrans money and parasites living on resources from Biafrans land but quick to tag the hard-working and successful Biafran as people who always want to dominate others. Who hindered you from dominating the Igbos? The truth is that you cannot compete with God's own people and you cannot help it but express envy, bitterness and resentment against the chosen race. There's nothing you can do about it. If you don't learn to appreciate something good, you will never experience it.
Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by Konquest: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Xslaze3xd:

Yes. I am from Southern Borno, same tribe with Buratai and also the sergeant you mentioned, from his third name MSHELIA, he is clearly from the same clan as my mum. BIU, HAWUL, SHANI, BAYO and KWAYAR KUSA LGA of BORNO STATE are all Bura/Babur Ethnic Group. COAS Tukur Yusuf Buratai (Lt.Gen) is from Buratai Village in BIU LGA.

What many people do not know is that the whole NORTH EAST are not hausa's, BORNO, YOBE. ADAMAWA. GOMBE. BAUCHI and TARABA have different distinct tribes but people think we are hausa because we speak hausa language and majority of us are Muslims.
^^^^^
^^^^^

@xslaze3xd

Thanks for the great feedback! grin

I have learned some more information about the
Bura people today. Nigeria is a historically rich
and blessed country.

I attended an FGC in the North decades ago and
I was very fortunate to have met great friends from
almost all parts of Nigeria at the Federal Government
College. I even knew some Mshelias in Kano.
I was based in Lagos then while schooling up
North.

Some of them were from Old Borno State.
You guys have very brilliant people in Borno/
Southern Borno. I had to even start searching for
some of my old school friends on Facebook from Southern
Borno, Plateau, Kaduna, Adamawa etc.
One of them is Alh Waziri Ibrahim's son from Borno
and the GNPP 2nd Republic Presidential candidate in the 2nd Republic, was my school
mate and I had another school friend from Borno
named Jiri... who were very brilliant guys! grin

I noticed back then on Facebook that there
is a movement for the creation of Savanna State
in Southern Borno... Is the movement still on for
the new state creation?

I guess Senator Ali Ndume who is from Southern
Borno is a Bura as well? I like him because as a
former lecturer, he is very brilliant and also a very
good communicator with a good sense of humor.

I was reading a book years ago that General
Yakubu Gowon's ethnic group (Angas) migrated
from Borno axis.

Someone on Nairaland posted last year
that former Kano State Governor Shekarau's
Parentage is of Bura origin.

Thanks again for this great information you
have share with me and I'll keep in touch if I
have more questions to ask on Borno history and
traditions.

PS: Bura ethnic group can be found in both
Borno and Adamawa States from the pictures
I've attached below.

1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? by oooduancalmdown: 1:09am On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
boldaslion:

Foolishness and stupidity. Jonathan was Ijaw but he didn't appoint only Ijaws. I think the right question should be, "how many Ijaws did Jonathan appoint in his government"?. Juxtapose with what this bigoted fellow has done by filling all important positions with his ethnic group. You accused Jonathan of denying you appointment because he didn't make a Yoruba his vice-president but clapping for Jubril for gross nepotism simply because your tribesman is the vice-president. Sorry for you.
[/s]
Shut tha fvck up you ebowl hypocrite.

I just showed you the link where you ebowl scumbags mocked and supported Jonathan when he was marginalizing yoruba people.

Now you shameless Ibos have that audacity to accuse others of marginalizing you.
Karma they say is a bitch.

You Ebowl are the worst set of human beings I have ever known.

You people are tge true descendants of Lucifer.
Shameless hypocritical dirthbags.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students / Barrister Ben Onwuka, Self Acclaimed Biafra President Arrested In 2014 (Photos) / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.