Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus (977 Views)

War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi & Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Hang Out Together [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by efoghorjos: 4:51am On Aug 17, 2010
Who do you think is more beautiful between Omotola Jolade Ekeinde and Stella Damasus Aboderin?
Re: Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by MrCork1: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2010
[color=#550000]They both UGLY. they dont hav Nyansh[/color]
Re: Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by MrCork1: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2010
They both UGLY. they dont hav Nyansh
Re: Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2010
"yansh" has noffin 2 do with beauty tongue
Re: Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by MrCork1: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2010
Hell yeaaa Nyansh has a million things to do with beuaty, what am I goin to look at? what am i goin to touch? what am I goin to bite? what am I goin to eat?

Nigerian womens all the same, No Nyansh, No beauty (No ofense)
Re: Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by MrCork1: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2010
camelot, madam no ofense but it sounds like u yo sef dont have Nyansh (No ofense)
Re: Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by tpiah: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
i rarely see reasonable comparisons like this, on nl.

a lot of the time, its choosing between one nondescript/ridiculous scenario or another.
Re: Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by THEAMAKA(f): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2010
Re: Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by hackney(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2010
I'm a fan of Omosexy but her threads are a bit too much now.
(gotta admit).
Also what's with all the comparism?
Re: Between Omotola Jolade And Stella Damasus by mamagee3(f): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
I think they have a little resemblance in their noses.

So, I can't tell but I think Omotola is better with a little gap.

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch! Lmaooooo / Visafone Buys Multi-links For N8billion / 9ice's Condition Worries Friends*** Situation Getting Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.