Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

President Buhari ''rotimi Amaechi Created Problems For Me In South-east'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari ''rotimi Amaechi Created Problems For Me In South-east'' (341 Views)

Energy Crisis: More Problems For Households, Others As Cooking Gas Price Surges / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari ''rotimi Amaechi Created Problems For Me In South-east'' by PalmchatApp: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, created a problem for him in the South-East zone of the country.

During his presidential campaign in Enugu, Buhari disclosed that Amaechi promised the people of South-East that his administration will construct a railway linking their region to the Northern part of the country.

According to Buhari, fulfilling the promise made by Amaechi would be difficult because the minister didn’t submit any proposal of such to the Federal Executive Council. He, however, assured that people that he would convince the Federal Executive Council members for the project to be approved.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Takes Campaign To Akoko-Edo, Assures Of Robust Security Arrangement / Ononhgen & Tango Should Resign According To Njc Rules- Gbenga Owa / Boko Haram Attacks Military Bases In Borno, Injures Six Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.