Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ezekwesili Attacks Acpn’s Decision To Support Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Attacks Acpn’s Decision To Support Buhari (329 Views)

RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Attacks Acpn’s Decision To Support Buhari by seriousmata: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Former vice president of World Bank Oby Ezekwesili, who was the presidential candidate of The Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN) until Thursday morning when she withdrew from the race has attacked the leadership of ACPN for aligning with Buhari in the forthcoming elections.

Ezekwesili who is currently in Mexico attending Albert Einstein’s Genius100 Visionaries meeting doused the rumours that she was using its platform to negotiate a ministerial position in the next political dispensation.

In a statement personally signed by Ezekwesili and made available to the press, Ezekwesili revealed she would hold a world press conference when she returns to Nigeria.

She said,“Some hours ago, I arrived far flung Cabo in Mexico where our Albert Einstein’s Genius100 Visionaries meeting is holding. I was delighted to read reactions of real patriots to my announcement that I have decided to withdraw from the 2019 presidential race and end my membership of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN). I have also seen the reaction of ACPN leadership to my decision.

https://seriousmata.com/2019/01/25/ezekwesili-attacks-acpns-decision-to-support-buhari/

Re: Ezekwesili Attacks Acpn’s Decision To Support Buhari by netpro(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oby Ezekwesili should stop embarrassing herself. They have the right to support whoever they want. She was the first to betray them. Ruling Nigeria is harder than running mouth. Ordinary competition, she can't.

And Madam refund every kobo you collected as donation.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Tribunal: Judgement To Deliver On Monday / I Am Not Fighting For Justice Onnoghen’ – Atiku Condemns Buhari’s Reaction To EU / THIS INPENDING DOOM: What Is The Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.