Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (41286 Views)

FACT CHECK: Is Tanko Mohammed Qualified To Be The Chief Justice Of Nigeria? / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Full Profile Of New Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
kwarruption

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Akaujaa(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wailers, over to you! Food is ready. No room for corruption and corrupt individuals in this government. Wait till your Atiku takes over in 2055...
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Naajjii: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yes welcome the New CJN , I hope you wont follow the foot steps of your predecessor.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
I laugh in spanish grin

Lagoon is everly accommodating, you can all converge there for your demonstration

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
ah

IFearGod:
I laugh in spanish grin

Lagoon is everly accommodating, you can all converge there for your demonstration
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by shegra58: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:

This impunity will never stand.Buhari have finally set Nigeria in anarchy.Abacha, Idi Amin, Mobuto Seseko, Augustus Pinochet, Adolf Hitler, Mummur Gaddafi all did worst but where are they today?
all of them don die now,person wey no do anything sef dey die so what's new? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by 11doubledee: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
If you like forget to declare your asset. Also PDP should get to work by digging up his past to know if he's credible enough.
Better judiciary,good for the masses.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Laid2001: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Onnoghen should go and test the power of the president to suspend CJN in the court.

He can not be allowed to swear in his cronies as election tribunal judges as he planned to do tomorrow.

If he thinks he is smart by postponing the NJCs sitting indefinitely to arrest his sack by his colleagues, he should also know that the rule of necessity can make the president to do the needful.

As he is pursuing his case in the courts that he so much have disdain for to appear in, the acting CJN will convey the NJC meeting and the needful will be done.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by shegra58: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
AccessME:
Buhari is simply Tribalistic and Ethnocentric

We have the oppurtunity to vote him out now

Yes we must!

Like For Atiku

Share For Buhari
You only have power over your one vote kiss
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by LamidicownuBSS: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
when will a northern Christian be given appointment in Asso rock
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Steinmann: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari has shown that a leopard never changes his spots.A despotic dictator to the core.Sorry for Nigeria or do I say Zoogeria.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by denko(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
It is a circle it will get to you. But God love Nigeria the Buhari you see today will not be there tomorrow.
MASTERMIND04:
E pain them grin
Baba, u are too much
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Lumig: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
denko:
We are hitting the street tommorrow
You and who? You don chop belle full àbí?

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by reliablenenge1: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
The worst barbarian in the history of this country. From the one i tell people buhari is not an option. We should raise and stop this madness. Enough is enough
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Akaujaa(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
CapitanPan:

Shattap!!! Corrupt wailer!
Lol...tell him oo.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by ogbonti: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The CNN of Nigeria remain Onnoghegen...This will not stand ..just look at the Islamic fanatics he wants to force on the judiciary

NOT just force on the judiciary but to declare him the winner when he rigs next month's presidential election... this man is about to cause a civil war, I hope the CIA is seeing what is going on in Nigeria right now!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm, I smell a civil war very soon!
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Elfaris(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
Corrupt folks have to go!! Thumbs up to the President for this wonderful fight against corrupt officials who feel they can mishandle Nigeria the way they want... those too blind to see the truth should just emigrate to DRC. Y'all can go help them with the Ebola there.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by staytravel: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Guide777(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
Just last week, Former president Obasanjo described him as the new Abacha. Today, any doubt about him being a dictator is cleared.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
ogbonti:

NOT just force on the judiciary but to declare him the winner when he rigs next month's presidential election... this man is about to cause a civil war, I hope the CIA is seeing what is going on in Nigeria right now!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm, I smell a civil war very soon!

I smell it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by ogbonti: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
no way .... BUHARI must go!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Jubrilv(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
eyeview:
Please where are we converging tomorrow. We must run aso rock over. I am ready .
I heard this man's wife is an APC senatorial candidate or so.
you are so dart must you comment.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by fintol: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
undecided

Please stay close to an IPOB today.

Keep them close. Restrict access to Sniper
And you afonja is a welcome development.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by mascotafltd: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
I I'm bittered,Buhari most go,please our power is our PVC,let's vote him out.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Awoo88: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
The fact that this man accepted to be sworn in should tell every southerner where they stand! The hausa/fulani will be deny in a breath if the interest of one northerner is threaten. I hope tinubu will not learn too late
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by gentleibraheem(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
denko:
We are hitting the street tommorrow

You and who
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
and buhari belike I HAVE BEEN FAIR WITH ALL MY APPOINTMENTS grin
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Back2Daura(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
THOSE LEADERS LIKE TY DANJUMA, OBJ, GOWON RELIGIOUS LEADERS, FALANA FEMI, NBA, NJC CANT SEAT AND WATCH THIS KIND OF INPUNITY. THEY MUST DELIVER THIS COUNTRY NOW MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE WITH THEM. ONNOGHEN REMAINS THE CJN.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Elfaris(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Corrupt officials must go!! Thanks to the President for gradually bringing back sanity to the country. All those who feel they're above the law should be punished for their crimes.
Wailers should please try not to have heart attacks.
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Oyeniyiyinka100: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
wow
Re: Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by abels(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
YOU ARE A FOOL
eyeview:
Please where are we converging tomorrow. We must run aso rock over. I am ready .
I heard this man's wife is an APC senatorial candidate or so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. / Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.