Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ezekwesili Attacks Acpn’s Decision To Support Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ezekwesili Attacks Acpn’s Decision To Support Buhari (277 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Was Once Desperate To Support Buhari, Says Keyamo / ACPN Aligns With Buhari, Slams Ezekwesili / Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Support Buhari's Re-election To Win Nigerian Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Attacks Acpn’s Decision To Support Buhari by seriousmata: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Former vice president of World Bank Oby Ezekwesili, who was the presidential candidate of The Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN) until Thursday morning when she withdrew from the race has attacked the leadership of ACPN for aligning with Buhari in the forthcoming elections.

Ezekwesili who is currently in Mexico attending Albert Einstein’s Genius100 Visionaries meeting doused the rumours that she was using its platform to negotiate a ministerial position in the next political dispensation.

In a statement personally signed by Ezekwesili and made available to the press, Ezekwesili revealed she would hold a world press conference when she returns to Nigeria.

She said,“Some hours ago, I arrived far flung Cabo in Mexico where our Albert Einstein’s Genius100 Visionaries meeting is holding. I was delighted to read reactions of real patriots to my announcement that I have decided to withdraw from the 2019 presidential race and end my membership of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN). I have also seen the reaction of ACPN leadership to my decision.

https://seriousmata.com/2019/01/25/ezekwesili-attacks-acpns-decision-to-support-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

Afonja Comes Alive In Lagos On Sunday / Saved From Kidnapper's Den / Ondo Apc Rallies Support For Buhari’s Re-election As Alasoadura Flags Off Campai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.