Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression (33617 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / I Battled Incurable Ailment In 2021 — Kemi Afolabi / Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by cococandy(f): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Despicable creatures. I don’t even care if I get banned for calling you people out.

You’re useless to humanity. The air you breath is a waste. You should be ashamed of yourselves

gypsey:
Anything for Attention, how can some one be raped twice, you didn't report the first one that's why..
Oloshoo!!

JOSLY:
So what do you want us to do now after 25 years? Compensate you, go and look for those who raped you or you now need another rape?
gypsey:
If anyone wants to trend or seek Attention in Nigeria nowadays just claim to be depressed, raped or suicidal.

This is a new way to get attention
enemyofprogress:
No be sey she fine self mtcheeeeeeeew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by enemyofprogress: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
cococandy:
Despicable creatures. I don’t even care if I get banned for calling you people out.

You’re useless to humanity. The air you breath is a waste. You should be ashamed of yourselves

No be sey she fine self mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
cococandy:

Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by JOSLY: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
So Tope, what do you want us to do after over 20 years? Compensate you, go after those that raped you or is your time to be again?

1 Like

Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by 989900: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2019
Twoclans:
My God ,who gave birth to all this nairaland male monikers abeg ? angry

A case of rape and I see such sickening comments. undecidedeven from some monikers that I use to think they have small sense. shocked

I swear I can't believe I am reading some comments I am on here.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by uuzba(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2019
Radiant1020:
I see most comments and I shake my head.
People are passing through a lot...if you don't have anything nice to say then just pass...
People have always passed through a lot and handled matters as well. Why is she putting out her story to the public? We didn't ask for these personal details.
This is something she should go and tell the police and family members.
It seriously looks like she is either bragging about her sufferings or showing off to get attention. If she must write something, write it into a PAPER diary and keep it under her mattress. The public don't need to know or see it.
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by uuzba(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2019
khalhokage:

shameless Attention whõre
Did the attention put money in your account now?
What about the person saying she was raped? Who is she tell this story to and how does it concern them?
She isn't telling the police who are authorised by the entire universe to take action for her.
She is telling us... For what reason if not cheap attention?
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by ireneidiva(f): 5:04am On Jan 26, 2019
gypsey:
Anything for Attention, how can some one be raped twice, you didn't report the first one that's why..

Oloshoo!!
You are not human.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by khalhokage(m): 5:18am On Jan 26, 2019
uuzba:

What about the person saying she was raped? Who is she tell this story to and how does it concern them?
She isn't telling the police who are authorised by the entire universe to take action for her.
She is telling us... For what reason if not cheap attention?

1st of all she was raped as a child, secondly there's absolutely nothing wrong her wanting to tell her story and experience, sometimes sharing help people get over traumatic experiences and finally even if she is sharing the story to get attention for herself, it still doesn't make it ok to mock her.

Only immature idiõts and rapists think it's ok to make a joke out of child sexual abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by immaculate1234(m): 6:40am On Jan 26, 2019
Your toto sweet na national cake, come give me for house
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by Saintsami(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Pélé
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by mozona(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2019
na like so u fine for small pickin
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by Fixitgood(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2019
babzo:

Seriously?!!! Report in Nigeria of then? To who? Your comments are sad sir. Very sad.

Na English this one dey speak?
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2019
ireneidiva:

You are not human.
Yes! you are right! i am an Alien grin

Thanks for recognising that.
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by babzo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fixitgood:

Na English this one dey speak?

Your matter pass me bro, u fit go that junction over there.
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin who will rapee this ugly chimpanzee

I want to buy any verified Nigerian Adsense

I know that ugly chimpanzee is finer than your mother and the woman you're married to.
Re: Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression by Radiant1020(f): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
uuzba:

People have always passed through a lot and handled matters as well. Why is she putting out her story to the public? We didn't ask for these personal details.
This is something she should go and tell the police and family members.
It seriously looks like she is either bragging about her sufferings or showing off to get attention. If she must write something, write it into a PAPER diary and keep it under her mattress. The public don't need to know or see it.

Are you kidding me? What if she's creating an awareness on child molestation and sexual abuse? Children are being raped everyday by relatives, friends etc. And they don't have a voice.
Pls don't mock someone if you've not been in their shoes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Billionaire Who Dropped Out Of School / Niyi Johnson Wears Make-Up Like A Woman (photo) / Alex Asogwa Becomes Multiple Land Owner At 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.