Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,157 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

11 Questions To Ask Before You Hug Any Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11 Questions To Ask Before You Hug Any Man (509 Views)

Bishop Abioye: Any Man Who Doesn't Show Commitment Financially Not Safe To Marry / TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo) / Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Questions To Ask Before You Hug Any Man by ivoryfile: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Should you hug that guy or not hug him? Is a front hug or a side hug more appropriate?

Awkward!

One of you recently asked me what I think about guys and girls hugging. That’s not an easy question to answer!

I went to a school where hugging guys was no big deal. Imagine my surprise when I discovered the Christian side hug years later—a “safe” hugging option designed to communicate affection while staying away from any potential sexual body contact.

11 Questions To Ask Before You Hug any man

read more https://www.ivoryfile.com/important-questions-to-ask-before-hugging-a-man/

Re: 11 Questions To Ask Before You Hug Any Man by Vulcanheph(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
The look on that girl's face..... I'd kill for a girl to look at me like that.
Re: 11 Questions To Ask Before You Hug Any Man by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: 11 Questions To Ask Before You Hug Any Man by ivoryfile: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Thou shall not kill ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing A Beheaded Person? / Heya!! Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man (see / Why Do Christians Like Constituting Nuisance To The Society???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.