Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) (35696 Views)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / NURTW Chairman, 3 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Ondo, Benue (photo) / Jealous Man Kills His Ex-wife’s New Lover In Makurdi, Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tofiakwa
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:54am On Jan 26, 2019
reicherMan:
The Benue state police command have paraded two armed robbery suspects, Terdue Tivkaa 20 and Tarvershima Fazanga19, for robbing and raping a 50 year old woman at her home in the Zaki Biam axis of the state on January 20th.

Parading the suspects alongside many other criminals before newsmen today, the state commissioner for police, CP Omololu Bishi, said a report of an armed robbery incident was received at the command on January 20th that some armed robbers criminally trespassed into a compound at new city Zaki Biam. They robbed their victims of some money and handsets and thereafter raped a 50yrs old woman.

Swift response by Police Operatives in Zaki Biam led to the arrest of two suspects who mentioned one Solomon as their gang leader, the gang leader however, died while exchanging fire with the Police in a bid to evade arrest.

A locally made pistol with one live ammunition, two cutlasses, one axe and two handsets were recovered from them.

The police say both suspects who confessed to the crime would soon be arraigned in court.

The police also paraded a group of armed robbery suspects including a female.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/suspected-armed-robbers-rape-50-year.html

Local terrorist!

They can not go and fight the Fulani herdsmen ravaging farms in Markurdi and other rural communities in Benue state.

A woman is also part of the gang member.
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by shineeye1: 6:17am On Jan 26, 2019
reicherMan:
The Benue state police command have paraded two armed robbery suspects, Terdue Tivkaa 20 and Tarvershima Fazanga19, for robbing and raping a 50 year old woman at her home in the Zaki Biam axis of the state on January 20th.

Parading the suspects alongside many other criminals before newsmen today, the state commissioner for police, CP Omololu Bishi, said a report of an armed robbery incident was received at the command on January 20th that some armed robbers criminally trespassed into a compound at new city Zaki Biam. They robbed their victims of some money and handsets and thereafter raped a 50yrs old woman.

Swift response by Police Operatives in Zaki Biam led to the arrest of two suspects who mentioned one Solomon as their gang leader, the gang leader however, died while exchanging fire with the Police in a bid to evade arrest.

A locally made pistol with one live ammunition, two cutlasses, one axe and two handsets were recovered from them.

The police say both suspects who confessed to the crime would soon be arraigned in court.

The police also paraded a group of armed robbery suspects including a female.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/suspected-armed-robbers-rape-50-year.html

Ohooo, why did the police not make the other robbers die during the exchange of fire! Next time, please eliminate all the nincompoops! #FreeTheCitizensFromVillains
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:
Those animals must be nairalanders.

Another twisted thing is that this very 50 year old victim will still be a fan of that stupid 'mama na boy' mtn advert.

What a messed up country.
mumu
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu
Rapist spotted.
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:

Rapist spotted.
ur father is rapist bastard u wrote nonsense i corrected u
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by FameTouch(f): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
This world is going over...They should all be castrated....
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ohraykon:
ur father is rapist bastard u wrote nonsense i corrected u

Dem don catch your mates finish. Na you remain. Ewu rapist.

E be like say na your mama dem rape.

E dey pain you.
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by nkor03: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYBODY..WE ARE STILL THE WINNER WITH OUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT BET WITH AND WON BIGGER FOR OUR LAST WINNING..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE WINNING FOR STRONG MINDER ONLY..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 2:55am On Jan 28, 2019
koyyes:

Dem don catch your mates finish. Na you remain. Ewu rapist.

E be like say na your mama dem rape.

E dey pain you.
may u not be destroyed bitch
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Ohraykon:
may u not be destroyed bitch

Look. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Frustrated, hungry f@ggot.

Rest in pieces in advance. cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
koyyes:

Look. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Frustrated, hungry f@ggot.

Rest in pieces in advance. cheesy
ur mama wey get 5 toto nko ur mad man papa too very cursed family
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ohraykon:
my mama wey get 5 toto nko my mad man papa too very cursed family

Was that how you were conceived in that dirty brothel? grin

Five animals on only your brainless mum. cheesy

Chai! You birth history is as miserable as your entire life. cool shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
koyyes:

Was that how you were conceived in that dirty brothel? grin

Five animals on only your brainless mum. cheesy

Chai! You birth history is as miserable as your entire life. cool shocked
mumu get off
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ohraykon:
I am a m0ron. I deserve death.

shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy grin grin
mumu
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2019
Ohraykon:
my brain is filled with rotten pap. Nothing more.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by aigbekan111: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Omg, What a big disgrace you have given to yourself, for the whole world to know what you have done, i just pray for God to have mercy on you,

A lot of crime are take place everyday, you imagine this yahoo boy that killed 7girls..........

A devastated lady has been thrown into mourning after a drunk driver, said to be a yahoo boy, killed
posture

her friends doing ablution, on Friday night, at a mosque along the Moshood Abiola way in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The four occupants of the car also sustained injuries in the crash, but they survived. A witness said the drink-driver, who was in the
company of three other occupants including one female, lost control of the vehicle he was driving before he ploughed into the victims.

The Head of Operations Traffic Compliance and...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/tears-and-sorrow-in-ogun-as-drunk-yahoo.html

Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=koyyes post=75224337] grin grin grin grin grin[/quote0]mumu
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ohraykon:
I can't invent a toothpick to save my life. I am just a dumb negro

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked grin
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked grin
mumu
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu is myy middle name. That's the only word I can think of at this moment because I am an 1mbecile

cheesy grin
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

cheesy grin
mumu
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu is also the name tagged to my future generation. We no dey carry last as typical regressive baboons
cry
Re: Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) by Ohraykon: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:
cry
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid / Killer of US Army veteran Chuks Okebata shot dead in Abia / Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.