Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. (963 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / 9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / What The Law stipulates On The Removal Of the CJN by PoliticsNGR.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by Comrde3g(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
MY REACTION TO THE REMOVAL OF THE CJN BY PRESIDENT BUHARI.
-Chief Femi Fani-Kayode

When I warned my colleagues in the opposition that we were dealing with a fascistic monster in Buhari they did not believe me, they laughed me to scorn and accused me of being an alarmist. Well I doubt they are laughing anymore.

For a President in a democracy to suspend the CJN is totally unacceptable, a clear breach of the rule of law and the constitution and a manifest violation of the principle of separation of powers. If anyone thinks that we are practising democracy in Nigeria that person needs to have their heads examined.

The result of the February 16th election has already been determined and Buhari will declare himself President for life.

I call on the Senate President and the Speaker of the House to stop playing games to show courage and to begin impeachment proceedings against Buhari.

That is the only way to stop this man from totally destroying our country and leading us to a civil war that may never end.

7 Likes

Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
It’s sad

1 Like

Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by PMBmustGo2019: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yes

1 Like

Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin
Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
i
Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by clefstone(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is a coup indeed, the coming days are going to be interesting

1 Like

Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by magoo10(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari must go
The will of the people must overcome his tyranny.

That he has gone against the nigeria constitution is a proof that his downfall his near.

1 Like

Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by Ehiscotch(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
It is sad to see Nigerians come out to defend a man who failed to declare his assets based on forgetfulness and mistakes.

I understand their hatred for their perceived Buhari's nepotism and tribalism but the CJN, who is supposed to uphold the rule of law and administer justice has broken a simple rule.

This man could have perverted justice; someone somewhere could have been denied justice thanks to this man.

Walter Onnoghen should be suspended until he is ready to be tried.

For heaven's sake he admitted to not properly declaring his assets.

And don't all stupidly quote me about who and who they failed to prosecute.

Even the CJN wouldn't come out to say something as stupid as "Mr A in APC should be tried or arrested first". Please, that bullshitt is becoming hackneyed on here.
Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Shame on the yoruba nation for voting this coup-plotting jihadist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by lordempire(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ok
Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by Goke7: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
So ffk can no longer boast of PDP winning this election, chai what a loser!
Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by alphaNomega: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari should just swear himself in as president on Monday

1 Like

Re: FFK's Reaction To The Removal Of The Cjn By President Buhari. by rastaLivity: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ehiscotch:
It is sad to see Nigerians come out to defend a man who failed to declare his assets based on forgetfulness and mistakes.

I understand their hatred for their perceived Buhari's nepotism and tribalism but the CJN, who is supposed to uphold the rule of law and administer justice has broken a simple rule.

This man could have perverted justice; someone somewhere could have been denied justice thanks to this man.

Walter Onnoghen should be suspended until he is ready to be tried.

For heaven's sake he admitted to not properly declaring his assets.

And don't all stupidly quote me about who and who they failed to prosecute.

Even the CJN wouldn't come out to say something as stupid as "Mr A in APC should be tried or arrested first". Please, that bullshitt is becoming hackneyed on here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Ur Favorite Igbo Title Name For Buhari / Cross River State Youths Wash Their Street After President Buhari Visited The St / BREAKING: Rivers APC: Supreme Court Affirms Judgement Of Lower Court NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.