Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? (883 Views)

CJN To Receive N5.39m Monthly As Reps Pass Judicial Officers Salaries Bill / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari / Buhari, ECOWAS Condemn Failed Coup Attempt In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Today President Muhammadu Buhari made an illegal attempt to remove the CJN Justice Walter Onnoggen.He even purported to have sworn in an Ag CJN.

When i see zombies jubilating over their "apparrent successful" coup against the CJN i just laughed.Announcing the removal of Justice Onnoggen is one thing.Succesfully dislodging him and taking control of the judiciary by the imposter At CJN is another.

Tanko Mohammed or whatever he calls himself will never successfully take over the judiciary.Not even the military were able to take over the Nigerian Judiciary.There are the only arm of government that were never affected by the countless military intervention in government.

While i await the official reaction of the NJC to this show of shame.I call on them to quickly react and condemn this charade.

Furthermore the judicial officers involved in this illegality including the imposter deceiving himself that he is the Ag CJN should be immediately suspended.

The NBA should be on standby.There might be need to completely shut down the courts in the comming days.

Justice Walter Onnogen the CJN should immediately address a press conference to make every Nigerian aware he is still in charge of the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pharaoh350s:
Like for ATIKU
Share for BUHARI
Bro this is beyond shares and likes on nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by SalamRushdie: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
what Buhari has done qualifies as a joke and does not hold water..its no different from MC Oluomo suspending the CJN ..I call on Onnoghen to be brave and disregard it immediately
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by deboysben(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
A brutal rape to our democracy and uncalled for,which must be condemn by all and sundry.
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:
what Buhari has done qualifies as a joke and does not hold water..its no different from MC Oluomo suspending the CJN ..I call on Onnoghen to be brave and disregard it immediately
I am expecting Onnoggen,the NJC and the NBA to put the imposter in his rightful position ASAP.

The impostor is not in charge of the judiciary and it must be clearly seen who is in charge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by deboysben(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is why we are yawning for total restructuring to decentralize the power at the center.

Cos another person may toll the line after buhari
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by orion7: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
zombies be warned. do not support buhari on this

these politicians do not love you.
if buhari gets away with this, we 're finished. this is a dictatorship. cjn is not his house boy

#fact

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by naijapips04: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pharaoh350s:
Like for ATIKU
Share for BUHARI

thunder fire your left nyash.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lalasticlala.
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by surgebitcoin(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
it is already sucessful nothing will happen just noise as usual.Nigerians are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by ebuk4real(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin

Buhari will see the result of his unconstitutional act soonest....
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by magoo10(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
It is clear buhari wants to cause confusion
Tanko will be disregarded by the judicial as an impostor.
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
It won't because it's unconstitutional

Buhari is a senile old man

His reign as president will be brought to a disgraceful end .
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by alphaNomega: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari should just swear himself in as president on Monday
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by naijapips04: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
surgebitcoin:
it is already sucessful nothing will happen just noise as usual.Nigerians are cowards.

I'm telling you. Nigerians are such cowards.

What would happen tomorrow is this:

APC zombies would come up with a seemingly reasonable explanation.

Some Nigerians will make more noise on social media.

Then brobrisky will trend.

And everything about CJN is forgotten.

Buhari knows this. That is why he is so brazen in his acts. Nothing will happen. Ever !

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
surgebitcoin:
I think it is too early for that.We will know for sure in the comming days.
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

I'm telling you. Nigerians are such cowards.

What would happen tomorrow is this:

APC zombies would come up with a seemingly reasonable explanation.

Some Nigerians will make more noise on social media.

Then brobrisky will trend.

And everything about CJN is forgotten.

Buhari knows this. That is why he is so brazen in his acts. Nothing will happen. Ever !

I know Nigerians are cowards but the legal profession is one of the most organized sectors of this country.Let's see how it will go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by nonsobaba: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Papa Chukwudi defender of corruption, I warned you and your evil ilk that you all will continue to fail grin The suspended CJN will soon be arrested and prosecuted for turning our revered Supreme court to Ariaria market where judgements are sold cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2019

Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by Viergeachar: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sure.
It can't and it won't succeed!
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Today President Muhammadu Buhari made an illegal attempt to remove the CJN Justice Walter Onnoggen.He even purported to have sworn in an Ag CJN.

When i see zombies jubilating over their "apparrent successful" coup against the CJN i just laughed.Announcing the removal of Justice Onnoggen is one thing.Succesfully dislodging him and taking control of the judiciary by the imposter At CJN is another.

Tanko Mohammed or whatever he calls himself will never successfully take over the judiciary.Not even the military were able to take over the Nigerian Judiciary.There are the only arm of government that were never affected by the countless military intervention in government.

While i await the official reaction of the NJC to this show of shame.I call on them to quickly react and condemn this charade.

Furthermore the judicial officers involved in this illegality including the imposter deceiving himself that he is the Ag CJN should be immediately suspended.

The NBA should be on standby.There might be need to completely shut down the courts in the comming days.

Justice Walter Onnogen the CJN should immediately address a press conference to make every Nigerian aware he is still in charge of the judiciary.

I swear you are a clown. It is people like you who pushed the CJN to this current embarrassment. Instead of advising him to go and defend himself when the case was filed, you and some moronic governors advised him to shun the CCT. When people like us advised him to recuse himself from presiding over the supreme and NJt since he cannot be a judge in his own case, you advised him to stay put that nothing will happen. When he postponed the meeting of the NJC simply because it was clear that he would be suspended, you still supported him. So you see, there are consequences for perpetrating illegality. Sadly, you have still not learnt from you mistakes. This is not the time to grandstand. The acting CJN will call a meeting of the NJC and Onnoghen will be formally suspended by the body. It is game over for him. He can however go to the appeal court if he’s aggrieved.
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by SimplePlan34: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
It has succeed already. What is happening today is as a result of the indecisiveness of Jonathan. When we were shouting that ppl like tinubu should be cut to size Jonathan turned a blind eye due to fear. Now look at what his happening. All those that scattered PDP they should be giving a taste of their rebellion plus Obj plus Atiku
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by jesmond3945: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
seunmsg:

I swear you are a clown. It is people like you who pushed the CJN to this current embarrassment. Instead of advising him to go and defend himself when the case was filed, you and some moronic governors advised him to shun the CCT. When people like us advised him to recuse himself from presiding over the supreme and NJt since he cannot be a judge in his own case, you advised him to stay put that nothing will happen. When he postponed the meeting of the NJC simply because it was clear that he would be suspended, you still supported him. So you see, there are consequences for perpetrating illegality. Sadly, you have still not learnt from you mistakes. This is not the time to grandstand. The acting CJN will call a meeting of the NJC and Onnoghen will be formally suspended by the body. It is game over for him. He can however go to the appeal court if he’s aggrieved.
so when ganduje was asked to appear before the house what did he do? He gave them the middle finger went to court and got a restraining order. The appeal have barred them from continuing with the trial of the cjn. This is dictatorship but you guys love propaganda go and ask germany were propaganda lead them to. Let me tell you what will happen if buhari become president, he would trample on democracy and the rule of the law. Go out and protest he would send soldiers to slaughter you. If any state governor messes up he would declare state of emergency. Nigerians have started stealing pant this is just the beginning.
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by Afamed: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Keep wailing
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by Afamed: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
deboysben:
A brutal rape to our democracy and uncalled for,which must be condemn by all and sundry.

lol
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by Afamed: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
deboysben:
This is why we are yawning for total restructuring to decentralize the power at the center.

Cos another person may toll the line after buhari
In an ideal environment, Walter supposes to be arrested by now
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by Afamed: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

I think it is too early for that.We will know for sure in the comming days.
By Monday, the Ex CJN will be arrested and charged to court. You can continue wailing
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by Afamed: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

By Monday,Walter Onnogen will be arrested and charged to court. Nigeria shall be great
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
It won't stand.
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Afamed:

By Monday, the Ex CJN will be arrested and charged to court. You can continue wailing

Yorubas always celebrate evil in the land
Re: Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? by JWhite2Deep: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Asking whether it will succeed on Nairaland, when you should go to the field, front of Aso Rock to find out? Sit down typing from your phone on Nairaland you hear? Reno, FFK, Atiku, Saraki, etc are tweeting also abi?

Please continue asking online. Funny bunch full this country aswerugod grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Onnoghen: NBA Meets With Osinbanjo, Seeks Soft Landing For Ex CJN / #MYPVC4ATIKU Is Now Trending On Twitter / Rivers Is Ours , Insists PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.