Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (49757 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by kingsmart222: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2019
cheiiiii all dis naija pastors day get better iq oooo see as him use brain enter that woman and d woman no wise sef all dis stupid worri women

pastor gbayicheiiiii all dis naija pastors day get better iq oooo see as him use brain enter that woman and d woman no wise sef all dis stupid worri women

pastor gbayi
cheiiiii all dis naija pastors day get better iq oooo see as him use brain enter that woman and d woman no wise sef all dis stupid worri women

pastor gbayi
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by mechanics(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2019
She knows what she's saying, because if one is not sexy, it will make the husband go out o.
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by davillian(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2019
martineverest:
abegi.....some house wives are sexier and more voluptuous than side chick

a relative of mine had a side chick who was far uglier and less bootylicious than the man's wife.

even if wives chose to do all the necessary moves to attract her husband ,the man will still cheat
Nice point
But a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife bleeps him from now till tomorrow.
Only if he decides not to cheat and remain faithful.
Men are like lions they love to chase and kill(Bleep) its in the blood.
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Adewumiaye: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by omooba969(m): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2019
EngrBright:

Thats because you failed to remain chaste untill marriage.

Nonsense! grin
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by whitering: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2019
FrenchWay:
Men cheat not because of u unsexiness of wife.
They have to cheat at some point.

REMEMBER

the wife has given birth and her *stuff* is slacked. The breasts fallen. Coupled with the fact that familiarity has come in. There is always that feeling of wanting to get down with a young side chick who probably has her breasts and bed game intack.

I always cheat on my wife not because I want to( cus she is a very good woman-please forgive me wifey)...I do that cus I'm tired of same hole and saggy breasts every night.
It's well

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

3 Likes

Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by ikorodureporta: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Mtschew.... Weda if u don hate person, 4k go dey yr mind cool
Illuminati preacher
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by ThankGod001(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Kingcess(f): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Contact me now via WhatsApp 08170910395 I'll show you how you can makes substantial money for your data and basic needs monthly...
Rush now let's make this money together
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Nigerian Pastor, Funke Felix-Adejumo's advice to women on how to dress seductively fit their husbands at night has gone viral.

The female pastor condemned tying of wrappers and wearing of hair nets.

She rather enjoined women to appear sexy for their husbands.

She said women should have two night wears. One for the night, that can be worn round the house and the second one, transparent one, that should be worn when you are alone in the room with your husband.

She called it 'transparent honesty'.

She also demonstrated how ladies should seduce their husbands, catwalk round the room.

The female audience were all glued and excited about the whole thing.

Watch video here and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/pastor-funke-felix-adejumo-advises.html?m=1

Why is everything always about pleasing men..so tired of this world and the way people think

5 Likes

Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Blisplendor12(f): 5:02am On Jan 26, 2019
Seriously 98.9% of them are dogs, it will only take God's intervention.
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by babyfaceafrica: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2019
davillian:

Nice point
But a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife bleeps him from now till tomorrow.
Only if he decides not to cheat and remain faithful.
Men are like lions they love to chase and kill(Bleep) its in the blood.
some men please..thank you

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Etizz: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2019
martineverest:
wasn't she the one UK government banned for extortion?

Good.... Please I need to know the name of that woman pastor....shes very good in extortion
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by coputa(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2019
bukatyne:
I am honestly wondering why a wife should be reminded to be sexy for her husband.

Ladies know to look good when they will have their lovers esp. when unmarried around.
Marriage is an institution,many were admitted into it without the right requirements and it leads to abysmal failure.
What the wise pastor said is one of the bedrock of a successful marriage,and many married women don't even know how to show their husband the green light.
In the days of yore,mothers took it as a point of duty to teach their daughters on the nitty gritty of marriage.
Since mothers has failed let the church take over.
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by goldbergg: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2019
FrenchWay:
Men cheat not because of u unsexiness of wife.
They have to cheat at some point.

REMEMBER

the wife has given birth and her *stuff* is slacked. The breasts fallen. Coupled with the fact that familiarity has come in. There is always that feeling of wanting to get down with a young side chick who probably has her breasts and bed game intack.

I always cheat on my wife not because I want to( cus she is a very good woman-please forgive me wifey)...I do that cus I'm tired of same hole and saggy breasts every night.
It's well

Well I am tired of same dick too everytime..Guess I should look for a longer one..mad man

3 Likes

Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by coputa(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2019
martineverest:
abegi.....some house wives are sexier and more voluptuous than side chick

a relative of mine had a side chick who was far uglier and less bootylicious than the man's wife.

even if wives chose to do all the necessary moves to attract her husband ,the man will still cheat
You got it all wrong.A married woman attracting the husband to bed is not to sstop him from being promiscuous but for intimacy(a necessary ingredients in marriage).

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by coputa(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2019
gypsey:
crooked pastor,, they have turned their church business into a brothel, sex sells ofcourse!
Churches has a lot of roles to play in the society and this is one of them,to reduce the rate of divorce in our society.
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Saintsami(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2019
That's pathetic. but can i knw the name of that church
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by martineverest(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2019
coputa:
You got it all wrong.A married woman attracting the husband to bed is not to sstop him from being promiscuous but for intimacy(a necessary ingredients in marriage).
I was only talking about the context of this thread....most people here are blaming housewives for not erotically dressed to make their husbands stay away from side chicks
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by TruthinAction: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2019
A wife should look romantic not just at night but 24 hours of the day. Otherwise some other women will get his attention. The man too should be caring and take good care of his wife. Otherwise some other responsible man will get her attention and affection.
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Hoodbilonia: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2019
i hate stinky smelly pussy
normal pussy smell is ok
but when it begins to stink
infection
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by 7inches: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2019
YORUBAS always about sex, imagine a pastor.
YORUBAS what a tribe
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2019
bukatyne:
I am honestly wondering why a wife should be reminded to be sexy for her husband.

Ladies know to look good when they will have their lovers esp. when unmarried around.
You don't know what is going in many marriages because if you knew half then you would understand why the preacher is preaching that. Many women are dirty especially those that claim to be holy
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2019
lilmax:
this isn't necessary
It is necessary. She has been preaching other aspects which op have bluntly refuse to post rather he picks this message to dish out to the members of the public. Listen to Pastor Funke's messages on marriage then you would understand better. She is very real and back many of her assertions with scriptures and then practical examples
Re: Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Blisplendor12:
Seriously 98.9% of them are dogs, it will only take God's intervention.
Your assertion is vague, stereotyped,null and void hence wrong in all ramifications. No doubt many men cheats,but not all moreover your statistics isn't proven beyond reasonable doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.