Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos (44566 Views)

Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / BREAKING!!! Panic As Nnamdi Kanu Leaves United Kingdom, To Storm Home (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by Oricha79(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
voguepayonline:
This January has never been this great. It's my second payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below

thief, stop this nonsense now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by okerekeikpo: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Afonjas keep off

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
This Man is even looking better More than Evil Buhari now, why can't Igbo make him our president and see how he will perform? The man is selfish, he is fighting for Igbo alone when he suppose to be fighting for everybody, as if na only Igbo dey suffer in Nigeria ,even the North we are shouting that they are ruling Us are still the one surfering most

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by kingdenny(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
OK... I thought he is a wanted terrorist... Why could the Interpol not arrest him? Get him extradited back to Nigeria.. The world knows our buhari led government is a joke and should not be taking serious

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by propsvila: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
soliddust2020:
Flatro.ns vs cone heads loading 3 2 1 fight.
You can't stop he whom God has ordained.
Watch before your hatred for the only incorruptible man lead you to commit suicide.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by propsvila: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Smart guy. He's spending the money some fools contributed to his cause...gallivanting around the world.

Eyeah since you didn't contribute to the money can you just shut Up.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
BareFacedLies:
This guy is a scam artist of the highest order

Imagine Israel and Britain supporting a scam artist.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by gidgiddy: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
correctguy0900:

The moment u said u will behead the President, u declared a war. As a true leader, u stand by ur word. This is what others did e.g, Mandela, Fela, Martin Luther Jr etc.

Come rain come Sun, u stand by your word. Now u declared a war by using all soughts of horrible words but he didn't remember to tell his clueless followers that he was just blabbing, that he had no intention to fight.

Followers= no visa to escape and hence vulnerable.

Nnamdi Kanu= secured Israeli visa and Uk but didn't secure one for his gullibles who were leaking his urine on the floor. Hence a coward.

SIMPLE

Oh I see. So he declared war by saying he will behead the president? Really? Well backward Nigerians like you need to know that Nnamdi Kanu is free to say he will behead anybody, including the president. The constitution allows him freedom of speech. The law is interested in what Kanu does, not what he says.

What has your government done against killer Herdsmen who behead, shoot, rape and kill people everyday? Nothing

But if Kanu talks, your government will be sending Soldiers to kill unarmed IPOB who didn't touch anybody

You guys are funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by koyeni(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ok....

Check my signature if you need a good laptop
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by Heartforus(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Biafra would be achieved February 2020. I heard a voice telling me this. Biafra is more than an idea, its a movement. I don't support war, so if Kanu plans on achieving Biafra through peaceful means, then I'm in total support. The land of the rising sun is about to be born. Prepare!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
propsvila:

propsvila to his father:

Eyeah since you didn't contribute to the money can you just shut Up.

tongue, ok i agree
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin grin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by babtoundey(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
soliddust2020:
Flatro.ns vs cone heads loading 3 2 1 fight.
This made me laugh. aswear!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kanu done use their money to flex IPOB mumus dey fight.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by uvie66: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
gidgiddy:

So what you are saying is that it is the job of government to go and kill unarmed vulnerable people? I didn't know that the Nigerian government is just another Boko Haram that kills people for nothing
No, we are saying that the consequences his action for breaking his bail conditions is suffered by his followers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by 22brains(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has left Israel and has arrived England where he is also a citizen. 

The pro-Biafran leader touched down this evening at Leeds Bradford Airport in England and is set to unite with his deputy, Uche Mefor in London for “further diplomatic movement aimed at Biafra referendum.”

The British authorities last year briefed the Nigerian government about the temporary travel documents they were about to issue to Namdi Kanu, who holds a Nigeria-U.K dual citizenship. 

Nnamdi Kanu surfaced in Israel in October last year after almost a year his residence was raided by the military in Umuahia, Abia State. He was first sighted spotted praying at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.

He also took pictures with other IPOB members who accompanied him for prayers.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/ipob-leader-mazi-nnamdi-kanu-touches-down-in-england.html
strong man with dual citizenship. Sit there till Atiku makes thy Enemies a Laughing stock.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by searchlight: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot is wanted .
by the lifeless dullard of daura and his zombies

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by 22brains(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
uvie66:
No, we are saying that the consequences his action for breaking his bail conditions is suffered by his followers.
strong man with dual citizenship. Sit there till Atiku makes thy Enemies a Laughing stock.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by uvie66: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
gidgiddy:

Oh I see. So he declared war by saying he will behead the president? Really? Well backward Nigerians like you need to know that Nnamdi Kanu is free to say he will behead anybody, including the president. The constitution allows him freedom of speech. The law is interested in what Kanu does, not what he says.

What has your government done against killer Herdsmen who behead, shoot, rape and kill people everyday? Nothing

But if Kanu talks, your government will be sending Soldiers to kill unarmed IPOB who didn't touch anybody

You guys are funny
Nonsense, in a volatile country like Nigeria you do not incite hatred with your utterances.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by 22brains(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
Kanu done use their money to flex IPOB mumus dey fight.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by searchlight: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Smart guy. He's spending the money some fools contributed to his cause...gallivanting around the world.

and who has the dullard of daura spending their money touring the globe. zombies are perfectly suited in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by 22brains(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
uvie66:
Nonsense, in a volatile country like Nigeria you do not incite hatred with your utterances.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by 22brains(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Heartforus:
Biafra would be achieved February 2020. I heard a voice telling me this. Biafra is more than an idea, its a movement. I don't support war, so if Kanu plans on achieving Biafra through peaceful means, then I'm in total support. The land of the rising sun is about to be born. Prepare!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by gidgiddy: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
uvie66:

No civilised country sends Soldiers to go and shoot unarmed people because their leader broke his bail conditions

Only in a 'jungle' can such happen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by 22brains(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Afonjas keep off
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by Banmeallday: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

You're a poor student of history no wonder you're possibly one of the fools that will die for Biafra.

Ode ni, are you willing to die for Nigeria? Of course you are not and that makes you a fake and unpatriotic Nigger Area Citizen..unfit to hold office...

Do you even know who your father is?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by searchlight: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Coward...Jubril entered South East yesterday but no single IPOB member can be found
incompetence!! KANU left the shores of the zoo amid water tight security so said, but couldn't be halted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by greatman247(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
The useless fool has the fund to travel around in times of trouble but keeps deceiving his gullible followers. He left them high and dry and idiotic members keep believing him...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos by searchlight: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
correctguy0900:
Taking pictures while u left your vulnerable followers to die like chicken.

A leader indeed
and the once dieing in their numbers in borno, bauchi, zamfara, plateau, katsina and every nook and cranny of the zoo, who's their leader? maybe the lifeless dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.