Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

2019 Election: A "Cambridge Analytical" Style Attack To Divide The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: A "Cambridge Analytical" Style Attack To Divide The South (310 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: A "Cambridge Analytical" Style Attack To Divide The South by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
I have being seeing a lot of strange profiles on Nairaland. I also realized that most of them were created in 2017 and 2018. This could be a "Cambridge Analytical" kind of thing where numerous fake profiles will bombard the internet with several online posts in other to sway public opinion. Take a look at the profile anytime you see words and phrases like "afonja", "Biafra", "idiotic pigs of Biafra", "Zombie", Ipob Jew", "Yoruba Moslems" etc. See when it was created and try to spot a trend in the moniker's post.

I know that southerners have reservations about eachother, but it is not as serious as they are portraying it to be. There is a coordinated attempt to amplify the rift between Southerners.

(1) (Reply)

. / Atiku’s Endorsement: APC Cautions Against Politicisation Of Ohaneze Ndigbo / Justice Onnoghen Past Judgement Confirmed CCT As The Highest Court On Code Of C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.