Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,199 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference (4004 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by happney65: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, is to address a world press conference over the sacking of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The press conference, according to sources close to the former Vice President, will hold this evening

Details later…

https://punchng.com/onnoghen-atiku-to-address-world-press-conference/

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by thunder74(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
I'm loving these.

Nigerians are really speaking in one voice over this unconstitutional move by buhari

We can't fold our hands and watch Buhari destroy our country because it belongs to all of us .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by braine(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why is it paining PDP so much?

I'm waiting for Wike's cry. I'm sure he has not heard the news.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by abes(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
A neutral observer can clearly see the suspended CJN is working for PDP. Corruption is always a friend of corruption.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by abes(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm loving these.

Nigerians are really speaking in one voice over this unconstitutional move by buhari

We can't fold our hands and watch Buhari destroy our country because it belongs to all of us .

What's unconstitutional about suspending the CJN?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by deboysben(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good way to start

Buhari can't play reluctant and get away with it

8 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by orion7: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
abes:
A neutral observer can clearly see the suspended CJN is working for PDP. Corruption is always a friend of corruption.
zombie masquerading was neutral piss of shitee

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by abes(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
orion7:
zombie masquerading was neutral piss of shitee

Shouting zombie won't change the fact that the CJN is gone. Deal with it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by orion7: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
abes:

buhari lacks such powers

if not saraki with just a few senators will suspend or sack buhari tomorrow

teaching zombies is difficult
you guys should stop typing pls

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by orion7: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
abes:

Shouting zombie won't change the fact that the CJN is gone. Deal with it.
you wish

buhari nor strong reach

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by abes(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
orion7:
buhari lacks such powers

if not saraki with just a few senators will suspend or sack buhari tomorrow

teaching zombies is difficult
you guys should stop typing pls

Saraki can exercise his constitutional right, what exactly is stopping him.
Like I said earlier, shouting zombie won't save your beloved corrupt CJN, he's gone, deal with it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by dodelight(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dear Patriotic Nigerians: the tyrant on our nation's throne shall surely be disgraced out of power, whether by votes, or by violence, or by death. He cannot escape one of those three. God Bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by abes(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
orion7:
you wish

buhari nor strong reach

You forgot to type 'zombie'

You're stronger, i guess. Just deal with it cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by orion7: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
abes:

Like I said earlier, shouting zombie won't save your beloved corrupt CJN, he's gone, deal with it.
cjn does not have a babaringa agbada like your beloved non corrupt ganduje

zombies re stupid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by orion7: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
dodelight:
Dear Patriotic Nigerians: the tyrant on our nation's throne shall surely be disgraced out of power, whether by votes, or by violence, or by death. He cannot escape one of those three. God Bless Nigeria.
amen

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by naijapips04: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
braine:
Why is it paining PDP so much?

I'm waiting for Wike's cry. I'm sure he has not heard the news.

you are truly sick. PDP or not, this is a matter critical to the survival of democracy in Nigeria.

The world must be made aware.

7 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by mbaboy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari just scored an own goal that will affect his reelection next month

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by naijapips04: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
abes:

lekwa neutral observer. You are nothing but a zombie.

Amina Zakari is working for PDP. Onnnoghe is working for PDP. When will you ever grow up?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by Goke7: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Atiku is wasting his time!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by DLondonboiy: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good. Atiku should start acting like the President already. Cos we know Buhari is planning not to leave AsoRock, we would just create a parallel government. Buhari can be President of zombies. We the people have long rejected him!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by abes(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
dodelight:

You lots have tried death, it didn't workout
You've tried violence, python dance took care of that
What you have left is your votes, yeah i know it's not looking good too.

Just deal with it cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by SalamRushdie: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Onnoghen needs to address his own conference ASAP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by Viergeachar: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
abes:

Didn't you see the post on FrontPage by PoliticsNgr

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by abes(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

lekwa neutral observer. You are nothing but a zombie.

Amina Zakari is working for PDP. Onnnoghe is working for PDP. When will you ever grow up?

Wow, it feels good to be called a zombie... But that won't bring back the corrupt CJN

Deal with it cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by Viergeachar: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
abes:

Gone to where

The coming days will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by naijapips04: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
abes:

Wow, it feels good to be called a zombie... But that won't bring back the corrupt CJN

Deal with it cool

grin you are too daft to see that buhari just scored a big own goal. This are fretful acts of a drowning man.

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by Corrinthians(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Address world press conference or world conference of Pigs?

I thought they were threatening war? Where is the war? We are waiting! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by Kingspin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Cabal incharge
Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by abes(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Viergeachar:

Didn't you see the post on FrontPage by PoliticsNgr

I guess you don't know the difference between suspension and sacking. The same way Sanusi was suspended, the same way justice Salami was suspended, is it a new thing?

Abeg deal with it cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by abes(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijapips04:

grin you are too daft to see that buhari just scored a big own goal. This are fretful acts of a drowning man.

Own goal? Who's the one crying? Who wants to address world press? You didn't type 'zombie'?

Anyway, just deal with it cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Atiku To Address World Press Conference by Corrinthians(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Onnoghen needs to address his own conference ASAP
So conferences is all you braggarts have in your stupid plans. I thought guns will be blazing and bombs going off in all corners of the country right now given your idiotic threats!

FarahAideed, where is the war pigs promised if the crooked pig called Onoghen is removed?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? / Please What's Tinubu Doing In This Picture? (pic Included) / Where In Lagos Are You From? David Hundeyin Asks Tunde On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.