Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,427 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Will Stay Home And Play With My P*ssy Than To Come For Your Interview – Afia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Stay Home And Play With My P*ssy Than To Come For Your Interview – Afia (1867 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Stay Home And Play With My P*ssy Than To Come For Your Interview – Afia by MhizMuna: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
I will stay home and play with my P*ssy than to come for your interview – Afia Schwarzenegger

Media personality, Afia Schwarzenegger has descended heavily on Multimedia Group Limited after one of its presenters Prince Tsegah requested to interview her.

Prince Tsegah better known as Da Don asked the controversial TV host to appear on his entertainment show “Zoblazo” which airs on Asempa FM 94.7 MHz as guest on Saturday but the latter did the unthinkable.

Afia Schwarzenegger took to her Instagram page to describe Da Don as “Something”.

The alleged weed addict also used unprinted words on his pay masters, Multimedia Group Limited owners of Joy FM, Adom FM, Hitz FM, Asempa FM and others stating emphatically that, she won’t attend to his call and will rather stay home and m*st*rb*te because she’s sure her pu**y is not tired of her.

The female version of Shatta Wale on Instagram wrote,
“I was told something called Prince Tsegah wants to interview me on Hitz fm on saturday.. . Dear Multi-media if i have nothing doing i will stay home AND m*st*rb*te…i am so sure my pu**y is not tired of me!!!!!”

Apparently, Afia Schwarzenegger decided to drag the reputable media house into the mud for exposing her lies that her mother has Ghc4.3 million locked up at Menzgold in the wake of the SEC-Menzgold fracas.

And also for giving her ex-boyfriend, Prince Williams the platform to reveal squalid secrets about her family especially the nationality of her children.

https://www./2019/01/pssy-than-to-come-for-your-interview-afia-schwarzenegger.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: I Will Stay Home And Play With My P*ssy Than To Come For Your Interview – Afia by yanabasee(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2019
A very useless stretched-mark induced ho3!!!!
Re: I Will Stay Home And Play With My P*ssy Than To Come For Your Interview – Afia by OKorowanta: 5:43am On Jan 26, 2019
yanabasee:
A very useless stretched-mark induced ho3!!!!

Every action has a reason.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Boyfriend Somadina At Big Brother 2019 Auditions / More Braless Photos From Tiwa Savage As She Continues To Take Over NY / Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.