Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Repeating The Same Line During Prayer??! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Repeating The Same Line During Prayer??! (474 Views)

Repeating The Same Prayers / New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Repeating The Same Line During Prayer??! by Jman06(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
My neighbor has been praying since the past 30minutes and guess what she does? Repeat the same sentence over and over again and distracting me from my reading!

My question is; is God deaf? Or is he that slow to understand the prayer at once

1 Like

Re: Why Repeating The Same Line During Prayer??! by sukerefakere(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wake me up when she start is speaking in tongues
Re: Why Repeating The Same Line During Prayer??! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
A I see in religion is
CONFUSION
And they will still come and tell us t
That god is not an author of confusion

1 Like

Re: Why Repeating The Same Line During Prayer??! by MightySparrow: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why is her prayer point your concern? Jesus prayed only one prayer point at the Garden of Gethsemane. So?

1 Like

Re: Why Repeating The Same Line During Prayer??! by Jman06(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
MightySparrow:
Why is her prayer point your concern? Jesus prayed only one prayer point at the Garden of Gethsemane. So?
She was distracting me! Why couldn't she just pray silently? Must people shout and repeat the same line over and over again before God can answer their prayers

1 Like

Re: Why Repeating The Same Line During Prayer??! by MightySparrow: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2019
Jman06:
She was distracting me! Why couldn't she just pray silently? Must people shout and repeat the same line over and over again before God can answer their prayers
That she was making noise, that was bad. I hate that also. Repeating a prayer point and answer to prayer is between her and her God.
Re: Why Repeating The Same Line During Prayer??! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

South African Pastor Spotted Allegedly Talking To God On Phone Inside Church / Cheating Pastor Confesses, As Marriage Crashes / Video: Prophet TB Joshua To Visit Nazareth In Israel For An Historic Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.