Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Move And Ride Safe! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Move And Ride Safe! (279 Views)

Grab And Ride Logistics / Grab And Ride Logistics / Grab And Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move And Ride Safe! by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
So earlier today around Allen the Marwa driver passed my bus stop because he didn't know there and the okada men he asked directed him wrongly.

When he was finally redirected, because he didn't want to turn up ahead, he passed one way with only the two of us. Somehow as we almost got to where we were going, a corper was about to cross and wasn't looking our side since we followed the wrong route.

The Marwa brushed her down, i had to immediately get down to help her up along others moving. She had some scratch on her arm as others helped with her things, with several apologies as the Marwa driver was just looking.

One thing came to my mind, alot of people must have been victims of same circumstances which gave them no second chance, commuters should also remind their drivers of the results of passing one way and therefore be careful and watchful. we should check both sides when crossing for one way vehicles may be coming.

Also if it had been a busy area with area boys, the Marwa driver would have faced several body penalties and the passenger may not be spared too.

Let's ride and move safe!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritualist / SAD: Gas Explosion Killed Two Brothers In Benue State. / How To Get Whatsapp Photos And Videos Posted By Your Contacts On Their Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.