Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Clients From Hell - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Clients From Hell (778 Views)

4 Blogging Sins That May Push You Into A Hell Of Failures - Mi Muba / Clients From Hell Quotes / Interswitch Payment Option Now Available For Our Nigerian Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clients From Hell by otoidea(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2010
hello guys, this is just for you website developers out there. i stumbled on a website that just cracks me up all the time, he updates the blog with experiences he has had with clients that are just impossible to understand and are quite frankly hilarious.

www.clientsfromhell.net

some of my fav:

"I want something like Facebook. And don’t try to rip me off, I know that Facebook is free."

"Make it so when a user clicks a link it disappears from the site so they know they already visited that page."

"Why the heck should I pay for the domain of my company’s website? I own the company and I came up with the name!"

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Clients From Hell by TechPros(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
can't stop laughing, i love this
Client -"I keep looking at this website and it just isn’t blowing my skirt up for some reason. Can’t really explain why. Let’s start over."
Re: Clients From Hell by TechPros(m): 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
I had a meeting wit my client on their site renewal and their plans on site revamp and guess what the MD told me?
he said something similar to this

"Well, I guess we’ve paid all the important people. So I guess we could look at your invoices at some point."
I smiled and said to myself : what the heck! is this man saying. lipsrsealed
Re: Clients From Hell by TechPros(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2010
OMG!! LOL this is serious

"Can you make the site loader slower? We want it to feel more elegant."
Re: Clients From Hell by CGKing(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2010
very funny

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale / Backing Up My Website Database / Openvpn/doublevpn/pptp-vpn-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.