Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Regina Daniels: Honestly What Exactly Is Atikpu Looking For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Daniels: Honestly What Exactly Is Atikpu Looking For? (634 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Honestly, What Could Make The First Lady Of A Whole Country To Live Abroad? / Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Honestly What Exactly Is Atikpu Looking For? by Welcum: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2019
OK, when these gals strip themselves like this on the web, some JJCs wonder why when they know they are in business. They are making their connection and money. They are getting the attention of people you can't imagine.

Or you think, just because they are their excellencies that they don't see bare thighs and bums of little girls? Lol.

Hey, boys shine your eyes. That explains why some stupid little girls look at you as 'this boy'. And that's why many of them are running mad after being dropped off posh cars any way. Tit for tat!

By the way, have you heard that, of all people in Nollywood, Atikpu has appointed 18-year old Regina Daniels as 'Director Nollywood'? I'm sure the old man is only in search of the little girl's V. Northern old men are good in that. And now, what if I tell you that 'V' may mean 'vote' or, what are you thinking? Talk true.

Re: Regina Daniels: Honestly What Exactly Is Atikpu Looking For? by WonderManly(m): 3:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Welcum:
OK, when these gals strip themselves like this on the web, some JJCs wonder why when they know they are in business. They are making their connection and money. They are getting the attention of people you can't imagine.

Or you think, just because they are their excellencies that they don't see bare thighs and bums of little girls? Lol.

Hey, boys shine your eyes. That explains why some stupid little girls look at you as 'this boy'. And that's why many of them are running mad after being dropped off posh cars any way. Tit for tat!

By the way, have you heard that, of all people in Nollywood, Atikpu has appointed 18-year old Regina Daniels as 'Director Nollywood'? I'm sure the old man is only in search of the little girl's V. Northern old men are good in that. And now, what if I tell you that 'V' may mean 'vote' or, what are you thinking? Talk true.

(1) (Reply)

TheCandidate: How Peter Obi Stole Anambra State $30m In The Guise Of Investment / Buhari's 'arewacentricity' Vs Obasanjo's 'nigeria-centricity'-a Response / See How Buhari Made A Grand Entry Into Muhammadu Dikko Stadium For His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.