Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

GOD USED DUNAMIS CHURCH TO RESTORE MY LIFE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GOD USED DUNAMIS CHURCH TO RESTORE MY LIFE (221 Views)

Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) / Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks / Duncan Mighty Donates Land To Church To Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD USED DUNAMIS CHURCH TO RESTORE MY LIFE by QualityMarket: 1:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Few years ago, my life was in a low state, but since i join DUNAMIS my spiritual, financial, health and family life, has been from glory to glory. As a result of the application of the word of God preached by his servant Dr Pastor Paul Enenche. I now have a better relationship with God, I feel God's power and presences all over me, people just like me and favour me, even things i dont deserve i recieve all by his grace. The God that changed my life in DUNAMIS, can also do the same for you. Please try and locate any of the DUNAMIS church around you, attend and your mind will be renewed and life transformed in Jesus name... You can also join DUNAMIS LIVE SERVICES ON DUNAMIS TV and on YOUTUBE every sunday at 9am and wednesday services at 5pm. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Stars Warn Of Impersonation Scam / Clash Royale Hack Generator / Tomi Adeyemi's Book 'children Of Blood And Bone' To Be Adapted Into A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.