Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

My Best 26k Budget Android Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Best 26k Budget Android Phone (439 Views)

Phone For Sale 26k Negotiable / Tuesday Well Analyzed Games To Win 26k With Just A Stake Of N200 / How To Switch / Change 2g To 3g 4g Lte Only Network Mode In Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best 26k Budget Android Phone by Atal: 2:26am On Jan 26, 2019
The itel p32 is currently one of the best budget android smartphone that have gained a lot of popularity ever since her first official launch in 2018.

The itel p32 is so popular that it can easily be found in most online and offline stores in Nigeria. The itel p32 is not only popular, it is also one of those few budget smartphones that is hard to find in Nigeria.

With a promise of 3 days power on the itel p32, one can hardly resist this unique power feature particularly if you are the type that consume power a lot in Nigeria.

The itel p32 is no doubt my best budget smartphone in Nigeria. Among all the itel phones that came out in 2018, this is my most preferred.

learn more https://www.techmobile.com.ng/itel-p32/

(1) (Reply)

American Comedian Insults Nigerians / Just In:- Another Building Collapse At Lagos Island / How To Get More Sales Daily Using Chatbot Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.