Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass (1043 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass by educhigo: 3:39am On Jan 26, 2019
i'm starting to believe that namdi kanu is true prophet of our time everything he said have come to pass,i remember when he said that only biafra can save cjn onnoghen, but some people call it prophet of dum.now it has come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass by austinsmat(m): 3:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Ohamadike one
Re: Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass by Whiteangel1234: 4:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Nnamdi KANU is a goat and a coward
Re: Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass by oyebanji44: 4:22am On Jan 26, 2019
No referendum no election basic,
Re: Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass by EponOjuku: 4:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Nnamdi KANU is a goat and a coward

He's a coward who values his dead dog more than living Ipob members.

2 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass by superlightning: 5:53am On Jan 26, 2019
only morons attack Kanu.
Re: Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass by HtwoOw: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2019
the coward who sneaks into the country over night after making mouth that he cant be arrested

also snuck out of the country wrapped under yam and sand and moved to a fishing boat only after he decieved a few idiots to die for him
EponOjuku:

He's a coward who values his dead dog more than living Ipob members.
Re: Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass by superlightning: 6:01am On Jan 26, 2019
HtwoOw:
the coward who sneaks into the country over night after making mouth that he cant be arrested

also snuck out of the country wrapped under yam and sand and moved to a fishing boat only after he decieved a few idiots to die for him

believe whatever you want to believe, Kanu courage is indisputable.

rather you should be worried about your coward self allowing rogue politicians to run your destiny for you.

1 Like

Re: Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass by 1shortblackboy: 6:13am On Jan 26, 2019
educhigo:
i'm starting to believe that namdi kanu is true prophet of our time everything he said have come to pass,i remember when he said that only biafra can save cjn onnoghen, but some people call it prophet of dum.now it has come to pass
well it's doom and not dum. that's my take on this matter

(1) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Tweets For Apc / Inconclusive Polls. / Ex- Federal Representatives Collects Generator Back From Community After Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.