Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Want To Write For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Write For You (1143 Views)

How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / At What Amount Can I Get Writers To Write For My Blog? / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Write For You by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Hello nairalanders,

Speaking is a beautiful thing of art, writing is the artist and this is something I've grown up to appreciate. Something that I work on daily; writing not for fun but for the muse there present. Although I may not know quite well how the freelancing sphere revolves, I'd like to know and appreciate it better. My questions now are
How do I go about this?
How do I know where to prove myself?
Who needs it?

With these being asked, I might not get the responses desired but one thing is sure, I'd love to showcase my writability to universe and I'm open to talks and advices as well as to anyone who would love to give me a try.

Ps: I am calligrapher too and I have a few audio of mine where I play with words. They are a nice pieces and I'd like to share.
Re: I Want To Write For You by dgbanj: 3:52am On Jan 26, 2019
how much do you charge
Re: I Want To Write For You by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2019
dgbanj:
how much do you charge

For a start, I'm not charging
Re: I Want To Write For You by chinavs9ja(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2019
CrEaToRmalden:
Hello nairalanders,

Speaking is a beautiful thing of art, writing is the artist and this is something I've grown up to appreciate. Something that I work on daily; writing not for fun but for the muse there present. Although I may not know quite well how the freelancing sphere revolves, I'd like to know and appreciate it better. My questions now are
How do I go about this?
Who needs it?

With these being asked, I might not get the responses desired but one thing is sure, I'd love to showcase my writability to universe and I'm open to talks and advices as well as to anyone who would love to give me a try.

Ps: I am calligrapher too and I have a few audio of mine where I play with words. They are a nice pieces and I'd like to share.
Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
I am really impressed!
Re: I Want To Write For You by uwagboe1: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Can you write or compose posts for websites and blog.check out naijatopinfo. and inbox me on whatsapp 08100707902
Re: I Want To Write For You by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2019
uwagboe1:
Can you write or compose posts for websites and blog.check out naijatopinfo. and inbox me on whatsapp 08100707902

This is for sure Sir.
Re: I Want To Write For You by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
I am really impressed!

Right away
Re: I Want To Write For You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
CrEaToRmalden:

For a start, I'm not charging
Oya come grin
Re: I Want To Write For You by pelumi2tu(f): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
CrEaToRmalden:
Hello nairalanders,

How do I go about this?
Who needs it?

Inbox ur contact
Re: I Want To Write For You by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
pelumi2tu:

Inbox ur contact

How do I do this
Re: I Want To Write For You by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
ClixMaster:
Oya come grin

Lol, okay bro
Re: I Want To Write For You by bobojoshua(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2019
CrEaToRmalden:
Hello nairalanders,

How do I go about this?
Who needs it?

Hi boss.

Can you write software reviews and normal blog content? If yes, let's connect on:

Email: joshuajonathan94@gmail.com

Whatsapp: 0-8-0-9-9-5-5-6-7-3-9

Please, remove the dash (-) between the numbers.
Re: I Want To Write For You by CrEaToRmalden(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2019
bobojoshua:

Hi boss.

Can you write software reviews and normal blog content? If yes, let's connect on:

Email: joshuajonathan94@gmail.com

Whatsapp: 0-8-0-9-9-5-5-6-7-3-9

Please, remove the dash (-) between the numbers.

Alright
Re: I Want To Write For You by Pasako(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019
CrEaToRmalden:
Hello nairalanders,

How do I go about this?
Who needs it?

can u edited and modify my book manuscript. If yes. dopahpasako.james@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Write For You by CrEaToRmalden(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Pasako:
can u edited and modify my book manuscript. If yes. dopahpasako.james@gmail.com

Definitely

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Google My Business Website / New Web Technology / UK Businesses With Nigerian Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.