Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things (2819 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by GistmoreNG: 6:35am On Jan 26, 2019
A father, Matt McMillan has shared photos of his few months old son doing “grown ups” things. The baby, Ryan, was born nine weeks premature in July 2018 and weighed 3lbs. Ryan had to stay in Neonatal Intensive Care for six weeks before he was allowed to go home.

His parents decided that it was best they joked about his premature birth by stating that he was perhaps a little advanced for his age. Having a sense of humor, they proceeded to dress him up looking like he’s doing what grown ups normally do.

The kid sure didn’t disappoint as he gave them lovely cute poses. The resulting pictures ended up being shared 100,000 times.

‘Ryan was born nine weeks premature and was in hospital for the first six weeks of his life,’ said Matt.

‘My wife and I like to joke that he is not premature, but just advanced, which is where this idea stemmed from.

‘She helped me with everything. One of us would hold him in different positions, and then I’d just edit us out, so it looks like he is doing it all by himself.

‘I find normal newborn photographs somewhat boring, so I thought I’d spice it up a bit this way.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/father-shares-cute-pictures-of-his-son-doing-grown-ups-things

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by GistmoreNG: 6:35am On Jan 26, 2019

Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35am On Jan 26, 2019
WOW WOW!! wink cheesy wink

This ia just too cute and BEAUTIFUL!

This is the Thread of the day for us.

CJN and his thugs should go and hug transformer.

Oga patapata is doing adult things here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Beautiful P.S btw......
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by Rednaxelot: 6:43am On Jan 26, 2019
Premature baby doing premature things
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by gaby(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Wow. ..

Beautiful for the laughs
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by ValCon888: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2019
There is a particular grown up thing i did not see him doing there.
Maybe his 'thing' has not grown up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2019
I feel their excitement cheesy

Baby blues is one of the truest form of happiness.

Bless up Ryan. Grow and shine.
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2019
ValCon888:

Gerarahia with your murky mind...

Move it cry
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by Takeit2017(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2019
(FEAR EDO PEOPLE)

Viral Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Flying In The
Sky

https://trendinghelm..com/2019/01/pre-wedding-photos-of-couple-flying-in.html
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by opomulero101(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2019
So cute&awesome Daddy goals.
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by Joshmodest(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2019
ValCon888:

The dog in this picture is it you
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by MJBOLT: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2019
when is he getting a lady pregnant grin

Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by PrettyGist: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by Tamarapetty(f): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2019
So adorable.
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by Pocoloco: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2019
Wow!
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by kushercain: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
One thing about the whites they make a big deal out of every little baby activity like first crawl sit or talk it's so important to them and they even record it, to show the child much later. But for Naija who get the time. You go hear the mother say Ekaette finally waka today
The father whose mind dey on pampers and baby food no go even reply. The matter don end.
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by obaataaokpaewu: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
The poker picture off me grin
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by oboy81: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
ValCon888:
I hear you buddy
Re: Father Shares Cute Pictures Of His Son Doing “Grown Ups” Things by Partnerbiz3: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Looks like nwamaikpes child

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Shake Backside To Opotoyi By NairaMarley,says Its Her Workout Song / Kylie Jenner’s Stylist Tokyo Stylez Takes Steps To Transitioning Into A Woman / Let Me Be Your Man And Make You Moan - Man Drools Over Ceec Who Shared Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.