Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Enjoy FREE 9mobile Data Offer On The Samsung Members App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Enjoy FREE 9mobile Data Offer On The Samsung Members App (825 Views)

MTN Monthly Data Offer At 50% Discount / Buy Cheap Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Data..... 2020 / 9mobile Data Cheat Using Ultrasurf VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy FREE 9mobile Data Offer On The Samsung Members App by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2019
Free data has always seem to favour Android devices, the latest of which is this free 9mobile data from Samsung to their members. Samsung Mobile NG announced that, some Samsung users can get free data from 9mobile just by downloading an app on their Samsung device.

However, not all Samsung users can get the free data, only the Galaxy J4+, J6+, A7 2018 and A9 2018 users. If you happen to be using any of these four devices, you are in luck today, because you should get ready to receive at least 1.5GB data for free on your 9mobile SIM card.

The procedures to follow in order for you to get the free 9mobile data is quite straightforward and not daunting, all you have to do is pick up any of the four devices mentioned above and download the Samsung Members app.

Asides from the free data you get on 9mobile, the Samsung Members app will help you discover just what you want, plus a whole world of other things you never knew you needed - until now :

1. Get insider tips to unlock your device's full potential
2. Easily review device diagnostics
3. Access exclusive events and benefits
4. Pose questions directly to the experts and get 1-on-1 customer support
5. Connect and share with others in the community

Like I said earlier on, the data gotten from 9mobile after you download the app on your Samsung device, vary with the device. Samsung Galaxy J6+ and J4+ users will get 1.5GB free data instantly, 100% data bonus for 6 months and 50% data bonus for 6 months. While Samsung Galaxy A7 and A9 users will get 2GB free data instantly, 100% data bonus for 6 months and 50% data bonus for 6 months.

Do you make use of any of these devices? Click https://techinfo.com.ng/enjoy-free-9mobile-data-offer-on-the-samsung-members-app/ now to download the Samsung Members app on your Galaxy device to get at least 1.5GB data from 9mobile.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Linkedin To Promote Business And Make Money / How Can I Get A Sponsored Blog Post? / I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.