Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,693 members, 7,834,305 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo (10279 Views)

Saraki, Ben Bruce, Reacts At Atiku/obi Performance During NG Candidate / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Lilkini(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2019
Five stages of Muhammad Buhari be like 2015- Sai Baba 2016- Kai Baba 2017- Why Baba 2018- Bye Baba 2019- Die Baba �

#sipszobo #iamatikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by 22brains(m): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2019
why would they not endorse Atiku when buhari dey malfunction? Nobody sticks with a loser!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by 22brains(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Lilkini:
Five stages of Muhammad Buhari be like
2015- Sai Baba
2016- Kai Baba
2017- Why Baba
2018- Bye Baba
2019- Die Baba �

#sipszobo
#iamatikulated
why would they not endorse Atiku when buhari dey malfunction? Nobody sticks with a loser!!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Xkalaban(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2019
We have heard you APCheat. Now pls hurry up and start packing all ur trash. As far as the South East is concerned, consider ur evil party expelled from our region. Ndi Chineke bụrụ ọnụ....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by 27Pushing30: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2019
donogaga:
For APC, they have already seen the writing on the wall.

Imminent defeat awaits this evil Government.

Buhari got nothing from the east and still won bro ... I pity easterners and their “emotional politics”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by phase1: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari is worse than leprosy anywhere in the SS and SE. I'm sure he know the idiots that call themselves 'Igbo APC' are deceiving him. Most of them won't even vote the hopless dullard.

You marginalize them, kill their sons and yet expect votes from them. You must be very mad!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by contigiency(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2019
oluwamaich:
Yeye dey smell.
If they had endorsed APC, this trash wouldn't have come from APC

None sense, not just making sense. Must every body sleep and put head in the same direction.

It would have made sense and also show that those who made the dubious endorsement are for the interest of the Igbos. I say this because, no rational person in Igbo should be talking about PDP at this time considering that for the past years Igbos have given their all to pdp, we have gained absolutely nothing from that.

What the Igbos have gained and are still gaining from this government for just about 4 years now is far more than we had from the pdp for more than two decades they have been in power. So, who does that? For the first time the second Niger bridge is receiving allocation and actuall work being done with a specific date of completion. But the pdp have been showing us on paper for all the time they had and with Igbos being ministers for; works, finance, cordinating minister and other juicy ones, senate president, deputy senate president, SGF, and all manner of posts. Not to talk of roads and other infrastructure.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, the endorsement was made by pdp members in ohaneze forum. they certainly did not speak for Igbos. Am I not a renowned Igbo man? Did they seek my opinion and that of other prominent Igbos before they made that careless statement?

So They and their families can vote for pdp while me and my family members will have accelerated voyage to the next level. I will only speak further on this when Somebody will make noise of marginalisation after the election.

1 Like

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by wakes: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2019
ok
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2019
Princedapace:

Pls this is not about party. If ApC had presented osinbajo, bliv me, no one for even look Atiku face. Osinbajo is loved by many across the country becus he doesn't have this ethnic look. He doesn't make u feel unwanted. He doesn't make u feel second class and he understands what it means to be a president. It was when ApC presented that bigots called Buhari that problem started. Normally, no one would av even reasoned Atiku. Igbos don't vote becus of their son is VP. In fact pdp has not favoured igbos sef.

OBJ was a president for 8 good years.. He was yoruba. Yaradua was president and his VP was South South person and igbos voted. Seriously, igbos love Yaradua more than any person sef. Igbos I know are more interested in a good leader. And someone who doesn't make them feel less a human. This buhari and his boys are bullies. They insult u and are full of ethnic bigots. It is normal for such a man who is an extremist. El rufia is another extremists who will be worse than Buhari if made a president. That one is another mistake that must be made again.

Nigeria is just a useless country if not, osinbajo should have become the president and not Atiku or Buhari.
You're right. If Osinbajo were the APC Presidential candidate, i would vote for him. I'm Igbo, and i believe that Igbos hate the APC cos of Buhari and his Northern cabals. This is because Buhari is a tribalist, and we (IGBOS) started from the time of Jonathan to shout on rooftops that Buhari would mismanage Nigeria. So, it has nothing to do with Osinbajo. I even wanted Atiku to choose his VP from the SW so that the APC's SW votes will be shared, but Atiku said that he rewards loyalty and trust, that Peter Obi was the only politician who had been with him all this while even when others abandoned him.

Yar'Adua was a Fulani, but Igbos loved him. So, it has nothing to do with being a Fulani or Yoruba. Buhari is just wicked and devilish. He's driving this country into war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by mabea: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2019
martineverest:
same ohaneze that was criticizing fashola and osinbajo for telling southwest that they will be given presidential slot if they vote APC .

Anything wrong with that?
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Enuose242(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75121440:
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI for all the good works he is doing for us in the eastern part of the country and all over the nation as a WHOLE.

God bless Nigeria.

You have always had a fried and barbecued brain ... NA INFASTRUCTURE ME AND MY FELLOW NIGERIANS WAN CHOP??
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2019
God bless Nigeria
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by codeNinja5700: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2019
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or App Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2019
27Pushing30:

Buhari got nothing from the east and still won bro ... I pity easterners and their “emotional politics”
Then, you are not a good analyst. Igbos' votes matter this time around cos the North Central that voted massively for him in 2015 will not do that again. I'm sure Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Zamfara, Kwara, Plateau and even Nassarawa, Edo and Southern Kaduna can never vote for him again. The North East votes will still be divided cos its son is contesting. NW will give him about 80% of the votes cos he's their son. SW may not give him even 70% of their votes as some analysts thought. Even in 2015, he did not receive 70% of SW votes. Note also that Igbos live in the SW in large numbers. So, all in all, neglect Igbo or any section of the country and experience a crushing defeat.

Buhari knows he cannot win the election except it's rigged. It's even hard to rig. That's why he's clutching at a straw. The CJN's case has made people sympathetic to Buhari turn their backs on him. So, he's not winning this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2019
contigiency:

It would have made sense and also show that those who made the dubious endorsement are for the interest of the Igbos. I say this because, no rational person in Igbo should be talking about PDP at this time considering that for the past years Igbos have given their all to pdp, we have gained absolutely nothing from that.

What the Igbos have gained and are still gaining from this government for just about 4 years now is far more than we had from the pdp for more than two decades they have been in power. So, who does that? For the first time the second Niger bridge is receiving allocation and actuall work being done with a specific date of completion. But the pdp have been showing us on paper for all the time they had and with Igbos being ministers for; works, finance, cordinating minister and other juicy ones, senate president, deputy senate president, SGF, and all manner of posts. Not to talk of roads and other infrastructure.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, the endorsement was made by pdp members in ohaneze forum. they certainly did not speak for Igbos. Am I not a renowned Igbo man? Did they seek my opinion and that of other prominent Igbos before they made that careless statement?

So They and their families can vote for pdp while me and my family members will have accelerated voyage to the next level. I will only speak further on this when Somebody will make noise of marginalisation after the election.

List what Igbos gained from the APC-led FG or keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by codeNinja9410: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmer Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2019
contigiency:

Which 2nd Niger bridge is receiving allocation and actual work being done with a specific date of completion? I believe you have been brainwashed. I'm not sure you are Igbo; you have said what you don't have a concrete evidence of.
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by contigiency(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Mandeyy:
Which 2nd Niger bridge is receiving allocation and actual work being done with a specific date of completion? I believe you have been brainwashed. I'm not sure you are Igbo; you have said what you don't have a concrete evidence of.

Show your own evidence. since buhari or I myself told governor Obiano and the Igwe of Onisha Igwe Afred Marshall what to say when they visited there a fortnight ago.
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by nwanyionitsha: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2019
Muttee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/ohanezes-endorsement-of-atiku-anti-igbo-says-apc-2/amp/
Nonsense and rubbbish.
Nothing concern me. I and my family and my village are voting Atiku.
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2019
contigiency:

Show your own evidence. since buhari or I myself told governor Obiano and the Igwe of Onisha Igwe Afred Marshall what to say when they visited there a fortnight ago.
I live in Onitsha. So, i have first hand info about what goes ahead at the bridge head.
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by LZAA: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2019
immhotep:

lzaa come listen to frustrated APCheat ranting grin

cc velocity25
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Lovemaester: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Enuose242:

You have always had a fried and barbecued brain ... NA INFASTRUCTURE ME AND MY FELLOW NIGERIANS WAN CHOP??

of course not that is why u need atiku to open the CBN vault and let the money start flowing, I have always said the average easterner believes corruption is needed for a better life that is why u all hated Dora akunyili
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by IloveToMess: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Princedapace:

Pls this is not about party. If ApC had presented osinbajo, bliv me, no one for even look Atiku face. Osinbajo is loved by many across the country becus he doesn't have this ethnic look. He doesn't make u feel unwanted. He doesn't make u feel second class and he understands what it means to be a president. It was when ApC presented that bigots called Buhari that problem started. Normally, no one would av even reasoned Atiku. Igbos don't vote becus of their son is VP. In fact pdp has not favoured igbos sef.

OBJ was a president for 8 good years.. He was yoruba. Yaradua was president and his VP was South South person and igbos voted. Seriously, igbos love Yaradua more than any person sef. Igbos I know are more interested in a good leader. And someone who doesn't make them feel less a human. This buhari and his boys are bullies. They insult u and are full of ethnic bigots. It is normal for such a man who is an extremist. El rufia is another extremists who will be worse than Buhari if made a president. That one is another mistake that must be made again.

Nigeria is just a useless country if not, osinbajo should have become the president and not Atiku or Buhari.

You are simply a fool, sorry t OK tell you built you are not making sense. Peter Obi is more qualified than Osibanjo to be President of Nigeria but your tribalism mindset won't say it even though you know it is the truth within you
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Princedapace(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
IloveToMess:

You are simply a fool, sorry t OK tell you built you are not nskingsense. Peter Obi is more qualified than Osibanjo to be President of Nigeria but your tribalism mindset won't say it even though you know it is the truth within you

Abusing me won't change anything.. I was only saying why Nigerians started looking at pdp again after they didn't do well for 16 years. If ApC had presented osinbajo, even obi won't run sef. Obi is a great man. I am an igbo and check my posts, I am one. This post has nothing to do with Obi.
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by IloveToMess: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mandeyy:
You're right. If Osinbajo were the APC Presidential candidate, i would vote for him. I'm Igbo, and i believe that Igbos hate the APC cos of Buhari and his Northern cabals. This is because Buhari is a tribalist, and we (IGBOS) started from the time of Jonathan to shout on rooftops that Buhari would mismanage Nigeria. So, it has nothing to do with Osinbajo. I even wanted Atiku to choose his VP from the SW so that the APC's SW votes will be shared, but Atiku said that he rewards loyalty and trust, that Peter Obi was the only politician who had been with him all this while even when others abandoned him.

Yar'Adua was a Fulani, but Igbos loved him. So, it has nothing to do with being a Fulani or Yoruba. Buhari is just wicked and devilish. He's driving this country into war.

We Igbos will vote Any party where Peter Obi is cos he is the brightest candidate, he and Kingsley Moghalu are by far the best. Yorubas should vote for them for a prosperous country, but will tribalism allow them.
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Enuose242(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lovemaester:

of course not that is why u need atiku to open the CBN vault and let the money start flowing, I have always said the average easterner believes corruption is needed for a better life that is why u all hated Dora akunyili

First of all I am neither from the east, south, west secondly let me make you understand that in all ramifications you are just one infactuated ignorant walking sperm who doesn’t have one single epitome of sense in him... If you can conclude that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is corrupt then tell me why the reverse is not the same in the case of Buhari if there are no court order or evidence proving Atiku is corrupt and not just mouth and propaganda being peddled by APC then you have nothing to bring to the table. and if you say All the corruptions that has been happening under Buhari’s watch is not enough for him to be booted out then you have given me no option that to conclude that everyone supporting BUBARI AND APC are just very stupid... You can kiss my natural black ass for all I care...
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by MrSly(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo by Enuose242(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lovemaester:

you are a
really fuc.king slowpoke with no iota of sense, so you need proof to know that atiku is corrupt after his former boss obj gave a damning report on him and wrote to the us not allow him in years back, u are just blatantly stupid and naive and shouldn't be discussing politics on the public space, ineffectual mess

Proof?? That your father caught him stealing money and brought the evidence and they did not investigate ? If you hate someone naturally doesn’t mean you should just be saying rubbish about that person... You person you can go suck Jupiter’s cock for all I care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S/east Govs. Meet Buhari Over Herdsmen, Enugu Airport Expansion / Ahmad Lawan: Court Can't Stop Amendment Of Signed Electoral Act / Umahi: Ogun Cleared To Fix, Toll Abeokuta-Ota Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.