Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai (12951 Views)

Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Afriifa(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2019
Epiczi:
Why not you
What d beauty in talking about Niger Deltans if you're not one?
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by AreaFada2: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2019
360degreess:
Any sane Nigerian who doesn't have corruption in his lineage will support what Buhari did..but unfortunately some corrupt Nigerians especially those flat headed pigs will come out openly and abuse the President because of this..

Anyway 4-4=SAI BUHARI 2019..,haters can hug transformer for all we care

But at the same time Ghandollar can continue unhindered. Weldon sir.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Ikpongiton: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2019
you are always behind every evil.there is your signature in boko haram and fulani herdsmen activities.your nonsense allah will punish you

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by AllenSpencer: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Gkemz:
Bloody dictator like you. Why wouldn't you support a tyrant, wicked midget, ugly looking smeagol. Birds of the same feather.

Wail on!
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by codeNinja1903: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmer Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by EzeNri(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2019
360degreess:
Any sane Nigerian who doesn't have corruption in his lineage will support what Buhari did..but unfortunately some corrupt Nigerians especially those flat headed pigs will come out openly and abuse the President because of this..

Have you ever wondered why it is mostly Yoruba Moslems that are defending this?

There is no provision for suspension of the CJN in our constitution. But a slave will always defend his masters even if he rapes his mother.

I pity Yoruba Christians. I really do pity them. The future is blink for them.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Twoclans(f): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Where else will you be?

Clowns

It's high time God destroys this country.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by teepain: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2019
Waspy:
The scariest thing about all these illegalities is the doctrine of precedence being laid for subsequent dispensations.

Rule of law and due process is what diffentiates Democracy from Khakistomobocracy or Buharicrazy

All these tyrannical impunities are not in any interests of Nigeria nor the common man.

It is a very sad situation that we find ourselves in. Southerners should have taken to the streets the moment former governor Odili procured a perpetual injunction restraining efcc and other law enforcement agencies from investigating or prosecuting him. So many other cases highlighted the criminal tendencies of the political class. We lost our moral basis when we did not fight this stupidity.

The other day, Igbinedion (former Governor of Edo state) got fined for a paltry #3 million Naira having being found guilty of stealing billions of Naira. NBA, Southern leaders and other relevant bodies were not repulsed by that criminal judgement.

As a Southerner myself, I have never benefited from monies stolen by some southern leaders hence I am bemused when people ask southerners should fight for one accused southern leader who agreed to having committed the alleged infarctions.

Let the children of Odili, OBJ, Fayose, FFK and others take to the streets and fight for Onoghen.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2019
El Rufai Its A Shame Your Mother Didnt Abort You.Your Time Is Almost Up Though.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by codeNinja394: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmer Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by adadioranmah(f): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Birds of the same feather
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by martowskin1(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2019
BigND:
You people are playing with fire �
It is most unfortunate that you allow partisan sympathies to becloud your sense of reasoning. Very sad. This action may have consequences no one can predict now.
History shows that all the great conflicts and conflagrations which consumed countries and societies started with little incidents like this. The Nigerian Civil War in which millions perished started “like play, like play” as they say on the streets.
What Buhari has done is a coup in that he has suspended the Constitution and usurped the powers of the two other arms of Government thus desecrating and violating the principle of separation of powers. He has usurped the powers of the Judiciary in removing a CJN (NJC) and the powers of the Legislature (2/3rds majority vote). The Constitution was framed in such a way that no one arm can interfere in the other arm without at least one of the other arms being involved for balance and to avoid treachery. That is why to remove the President, the other two arms are involved; to remove the CJN, the other two arms are involved.
Currently, there are several suits pending at the Federal High Court against Buhari over failure to include any proof of any qualification in his Nomination Form sent to INEC. Note: the issue is that he did not include any proof at all: no proof that he attended Primary school, secondary school, Military academies, Military courses, etc.; Nothing at all. So the argument is not about whether what he has is equivalent to school Certificate or not as people have been arguing all over the place because there is NOTHING to consider at all.
My real point however is: BY THIS PRECEDENT OF REMOVING CJN THROUGH EXPARTE ORDER, SHOULD ANY OF THESE COURTS HEARING BUHARI CERTIFICATE CASES ALSO SUSPEND HIM FROM OFFICE AND SWEAR IN THE VICE-PRESIDENT BY EXPARTE ORDER PENDING WHEN HIS CERTIFICATE CASE WILL BE CONCLUDED??
We are clapping for a big Monster rearing it’s ugly head because of politics. When this one succeeds, Senate President and House Speaker will also be removed through Exparte Order, Governors will be removed through Exparte Order and then we would have descended into full blown dictatorship;
It will be too late and Nigeria will burn.
WHEN THE RAIN FALLS; IT WILL NOT FALL ON ONE MAN’S HOUSETOP

Sorry bro, the goats in this forum, will never understand what u are saying, all they is that buhari is fighting corruption
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by pitaenny: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2019
For me its just part of their game plan to create chaos in places where they will get little or no vote. So they will use the military and other forces to their advantage. Pls Nigeria's let's fight back with our vote and let's make sure it counts.
God bless Nigeria
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by koyeni(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2019
Birds of a feather

Check my signature
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by dreamwords: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2019
Afriifa:
Waiting for the Niger Deltans to teach this Northern Nigerians a lesson.
Northern Nigeria owns the military, they would set up another python dance and nothing will happen
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by allisso: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2019
what else do we expect from a dwarf, bigot, dumb and lifeless being like him oloribu

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Friend01(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2019
Evablizin:
Sharrap there. Terrorist supporting his fellow terrorist.

I don't know why most christians like you are so dull and lame.
You have used the word ''terrorist'' countless times on us and you can't see that it isn't working anymore.

Well, what do kids like you know other than rant like some badly programmed robots.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Friend01(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2019
360degreess:

And in your mind na, you think what you have said now made any sense?
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by jacksonjay01(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2019
why will Eru midget file not support.Birds of a feather
[i]why will Eru midget file not support.Birds of a feather
[/i]why will Eru midget file not support.Birds of a feather
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by mhizcutie(f): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2019
See me see this yeye man oh!why won't you be behind him.kuku be in front na undecided undecided
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by MahatmaGhandi: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Of course not. That's comparing rocks with tomatoes.

To start with, the President enjoys immunity by virtue of his office, which the other two don't enjoy.

Same way the CJN enjoys protection until the NJC finds him culpable. The only body that can discipline the CJN is the NJC. And on a democratic setting one arm of Government cannot unseat or discipline another without the concurrence of the third. It must always be two against one. Now the CCT matter is already at the appeal court who have stated that all hearing at the CCT be suspended until it's hearing on the January 28. Any thing outside of this is illegal.

1 Like

Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by akinbode1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Would you shut up short Man!!!!
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by berrystunn(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
360degreess:

How old are you ?
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by berrystunn(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
dreamwords:

Northern Nigeria owns the military, they would set up another python dance and nothing will happen

Military lol
They always Negotiate with Niger Delta militants

Python dance work on armless group...

Not no militants and Boko Haram...

Boy go and do you home work
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by StreetMedia: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Why wont him be in support of the alleged suspension¿.
U dislike rubbish, u will be banned from commenting and liking.
Nairaland and its admins are bastards.
Buhari is the bigger BASTARD.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by saintaustine(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afriifa:
Waiting for the Niger Deltans to teach this Northern Nigerians a lesson.

Baby boy.
what part are you going to play in it.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by bikefab(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Why wont you support him? Hypocrites and evil minded old men.
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by Fahd11: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
boda ode....
Re: ''I Am Solidly Behind Buhari Over Onnoghen’s Suspension''- Governor El-rufai by ogbeifuncletus(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2019
BigND:
You people are playing with fire �
It is most unfortunate that you allow partisan sympathies to becloud your sense of reasoning. Very sad. This action may have consequences no one can predict now.
History shows that all the great conflicts and conflagrations which consumed countries and societies started with little incidents like this. The Nigerian Civil War in which millions perished started “like play, like play” as they say on the streets.
What Buhari has done is a coup in that he has suspended the Constitution and usurped the powers of the two other arms of Government thus desecrating and violating the principle of separation of powers. He has usurped the powers of the Judiciary in removing a CJN (NJC) and the powers of the Legislature (2/3rds majority vote). The Constitution was framed in such a way that no one arm can interfere in the other arm without at least one of the other arms being involved for balance and to avoid treachery. That is why to remove the President, the other two arms are involved; to remove the CJN, the other two arms are involved.
Currently, there are several suits pending at the Federal High Court against Buhari over failure to include any proof of any qualification in his Nomination Form sent to INEC. Note: the issue is that he did not include any proof at all: no proof that he attended Primary school, secondary school, Military academies, Military courses, etc.; Nothing at all. So the argument is not about whether what he has is equivalent to school Certificate or not as people have been arguing all over the place because there is NOTHING to consider at all.
My real point however is: BY THIS PRECEDENT OF REMOVING CJN THROUGH EXPARTE ORDER, SHOULD ANY OF THESE COURTS HEARING BUHARI CERTIFICATE CASES ALSO SUSPEND HIM FROM OFFICE AND SWEAR IN THE VICE-PRESIDENT BY EXPARTE ORDER PENDING WHEN HIS CERTIFICATE CASE WILL BE CONCLUDED??
We are clapping for a big Monster rearing it’s ugly head because of politics. When this one succeeds, Senate President and House Speaker will also be removed through Exparte Order, Governors will be removed through Exparte Order and then we would have descended into full blown dictatorship;
It will be too late and Nigeria will burn.
WHEN THE RAIN FALLS; IT WILL NOT FALL ON ONE MAN’S HOUSETOP

Those supporting Buhari should take note. Cos they are bunch of hypocrites.

A man of integrity, suspends the constitution because of personal ambition and you tell me he is fighting corruption. No he is not! He is fighting his political opponents.

Mind I don't support the action of the CJN, BUT follow due process, cos this is a democracy not a dictatorship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dark Days Ahead: As Power Generation Drops To 2,841MW / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.