Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. (18509 Views)

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) Job Recruitment / Land Over Company Aptitude Test Invite / Graduate Meter Engineers At The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Likah(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
easzyone:
Yes I submitted, hopefully if u weren't able to submit it submitted automatically for u. How was d test? Any difficult questions?

Please Guys, what is the test like GMATS or what format?
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Datevilme: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
powerupnanny:
Same here. I also have the same test tomorrow. Please any idea on the test questions?

What time tomorrow? I was unable to submit today, I submitted exactly 11:18 and they said form closed.
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Datevilme: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Likah:

Please Guys, what is the test like GMATS or what format?

They were all IT related questions, mainly networking and general IT support
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by khalheeq: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
easzyone:
Yes I submitted, hopefully if u weren't able to submit it submitted automatically for u. How was d test? Any difficult questions?
I hope so... The test was okay, but i did come across some difficult questions..
How was yours?.
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by easzyone: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Twas OK too, very straight to the point and IT centered
khalheeq:

I hope so... The test was okay, but i did come across some difficult questions..
How was yours?.
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by easzyone: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please who can remember what was written before the beginning of the test about successful candidates within one week, I was in a hurry to write the test so I didn't read it well. Thank you
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by khalheeq: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Likah:

I have an assessment invite for Friday too
For IT Support?
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Krespore: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=Likah post=80126214]

Please Guys, what is the test like GMATS or what
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Likah(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
khalheeq:

For IT Support?

No it's for Strategy and Corporate planning Analyst
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Gabwizzy: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good day guys. Pls I have been scheduled for AEDC online test tomorrow. The position I applied is junior officer, operational control. I don't even have any idea what to expect in the exams. Guys pls help me.
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by easzyone: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Gabwizzy:
Good day guys. Pls I have been scheduled for AEDC online test tomorrow. The position I applied is junior officer, operational control. I don't even have any idea what to expect in the exams. Guys pls help me.
It will be questions centered around the position u applied for. Relax it will be easy. Best of luck
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by manny4u(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Likah:

No it's for Strategy and Corporate planning Analyst
How did your test go?
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by mkordboy: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hello house any update on this
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by easzyone: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2019
No feedback, wrote the Regional IT Support test and still haven't heard from them
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by twenty1stcentur: 2:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Hello house... Pls any update as per the AEDC interview of 30/05/2019 for the position of ICT Infrastructure and platforms...

Please let us know if they have get back to you...
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by kayalcomp: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Is it for Officer? if yes, i heard they have picked people they needed.
twenty1stcentur:
Hello house... Pls any update as per the AEDC interview of 30/05/2019 for the position of ICT Infrastructure and platforms...

Please let us know if they have get back to you...

Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by easzyone: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2019
I have been invited to a 2nd online test for the Regional ICT Support Engineer position. Please does anyone know what I can expect? possible questions etc.. Thank you
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by easzyone: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please any input regards a second online aptitude test would be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by talk2dace(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Abeg, who wrote the last AEDC test on 5th August ?

Any news?
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by easzyone: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
talk2dace:
Abeg, who wrote the last AEDC test on 5th August ?

Any news?
They normally give feedback bw 1 - 2 week's. It's not a week yet, be patient
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by talk2dace(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2019
easzyone:
They normally give feedback bw 1 - 2 week's. It's not a week yet, be patient

Hello guys, any update on the Senior Officer, Cybersecurity test?
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Tharaja(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Zeenaman, Goztino, Harira, Nbote and the rest, Have you guyz heard from AEDC about the test we wrote in Febrary this year?? That is the Revenue protection.

Have they employed Anybody so far based on that February test? Thanks guys
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by patemy: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
I wrote mine on the 12th of July till date no response of any kind mine was for Junior officer financial risk management. Is there any one in my position
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Goztino(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2019
Tharaja:
Zeenaman, Goztino, Harira, Nbote and the rest, Have you guyz heard from AEDC about the test we wrote in Febrary this year?? That is the Revenue protection.

Have they employed Anybody so far based on that February test? Thanks guys

No, I have not heard from them, but even if I hear, I am no longer interested again.
I just got my MSc student visa. Glorify God with me dear.
I wish you guys the best in the recruitment process .

Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Tharaja(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2019
ThankGod for you...
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by aliondo: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Tharaja:
ThankGod for you...

Good morning..

Please..any news yet?
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by Tharaja(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Brother, Me never hear from them again o
Re: Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. by easzyone: 4:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Which position are you referring to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / 20 Things You Should Never Do At A Job Interview / What is the salary structure for ssce holder in NSDC?