Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (65808 Views)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by nanakgh(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nana looks like a local big bird. But we love him cool

2 Likes

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by okomile(f): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Buba!!!!
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari still the lifeless one

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by nadiq1: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
iGist:
The outfit Ghanaian President, Nana Akufo-Addo wore to an event that has got everyone talking.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/see-the-outfit-ghanaian-president-nana-akufo-addo-wore-to-an-event-that-has-got-everyone-talking-photo

Oh no undecided
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by CaptainMitch: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Makydebbie what can you say cheesy
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by ClearFlair: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
hotspec:
dt cloth is better than a lifeless person living inside one rock
A lifeless person is better than a thief
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
The Ghanian Babasuwe
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Xmichael1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
He still pass Buhari grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
His name is Akufo now

See translation in Yoruba
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by megareal: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lips sealed. I'm not talking.

In short, make I talk..
He looks like a pregnant goat... undecided
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Chilaka02: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
pig � dressing code... see his big head there ���
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Ubdavis(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
I love ur blouse sir.
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Yusuf54: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
hotspec:
dt cloth is better than a lifeless person living inside one rock
Na Hatred go kill You
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by julitoch: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
uzobaby:
Akufo-Addo slays on peplum top with boot... grin grin grin he's a slay king
Hahhahaaha
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Childishbanjino(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
he looks like a character from despicable me
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by nextnear(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
iGist:
The outfit Ghanaian President, Nana Akufo-Addo wore to an event that has got everyone talking.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/see-the-outfit-ghanaian-president-nana-akufo-addo-wore-to-an-event-that-has-got-everyone-talking-photo

interesting
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by staytravel: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
[center][/center]
EmekaBlue:
this man who doesn't know how to dress...from his presidential inauguration now mama blouse

kwasia
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by marosmart(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=iGist post=75125036]The outfit Ghanaian President, Nana Akufo-Addo wore to an event that has got everyone talking.
See better President
Unlike the mumu in my co.......
Let me keep kwayet
Before their dogs to attack me
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by googlepikins: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bob riski uncle
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by eWyse: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by marosmart(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chilaka02:
pig � dressing code... see his big head there ���
Don't you wish your president his lifely like him?

1 Like

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by BluntBoy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
cozy7:
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE
Wake up, bro.
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by Onyi4live(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
I wanted to talk too grin
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by BlcoChina2018: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Look at them! Utter crap. Isn’t this supposed to be a Nigerian forum anymore? What is the business of you Nigerians with what my president wears or doesn’t wear? When did Ghanaians make what your president wears a matter for national discussion?

President Addo wore the attire (a traditional attire for chiefs in parts of northern Ghana), and that is peferctly normal, in my opinion.

Upon all the problems your country face, you want to make the dressing of Ghana’s president the topic for discussion? I pity you people! I have no respect, absolutely no respect!, for people who don’t recognize that peoples,countries are different and that cultures are different and that every group or individual is entitled to practice their culture in dignity.

All you Nigerians do is to insult other countries and other cultures, yet your own country continues to sink and sink into oblivion. I pity you people. cool

3 Likes

Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by zoedew: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
His name is Nana - don’t you get it!
Re: President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking by zoedew: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
cozy7:
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

Sowore the hemper!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.