Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit (3820 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Meet Maame Serwaa Ghanaian Actress With Biggest Watermelon That Got Many Talking / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by zoho23(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2019

Nana Akufo Addo, Ghana’s president is letting the world know just how fashionable he can be.

He recently stepped out to an event wearing what looks more like a feminine attire and has since gotten many tongues wagging.

Thoughts guys?

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2019/01/ghanaian-president-nana-akufo-addo-has.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by naijaguy123456(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Bobrisky I found your lost father in Ghana .
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2019
The kaba and the boot he wore doesn't match at all
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by thorpido(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Someone must be in charge of his wardrobe and that person is not doing a good job.
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by BlcoChina2018: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2019
How is this a Nigerian-related story that should feature on a supposedly Nigerian forum? Or isn’t this forum for Nigerians and about Nigerians anymore? Abeg, leave my president alone. We the good people of Ghana like him as he is,huh? Arrant crap!

What the president is wearing is a traditional attire worn by chiefs in parts of northern Ghana. He wore it to the enstoolment of a new chief in Ghana’s north. I believe you Nigerians also have your traditional attires. Live and let others live. That is how the world functions. Respect other people’s norms and practices, even if you don’t understand it. This my “small” advice for you Nigerians. You guys are known to talk anyhow, even about things that don’t concern you.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Elnino4ladies: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
This man doesn't know how to dress LMAO
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Nukilia: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
[s]How is this a Nigerian-related story that should feature on a supposedly Nigerian forum? Or isn’t this forum for Nigerians and about Nigerians anymore? Abeg, leave my president alone. We the good people of Ghana like him as he is,huh? Arrant crap!

What the president is wearing is a traditional attire worn by chiefs in parts of northern Ghana. He wore it to the enstoolment of a new chief in Ghana’s north. I believe you Nigerians also have your traditional attires. Live and let others live. That is how the world functions. Respect other people’s norms and practices, even if you don’t understand it. This my “small” advice for you Nigerians. You guys are known to talk anyhow, even about things that don’t concern you. [/s]

Go back to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by BlcoChina2018: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hahaha who is this f00l? I don’t need to go back to Ghana, I live in Ghana, where thousands of your empoverished countrymen and women are escaping to daily grin

Nukilia:

Go back to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Just30: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Hahaha who is this f00l? I don’t need to go back to Ghana, I live in Ghana, where thousands of your empoverished countrymen and women are escaping to daily grin

allow these illiterate villagers to run their mouth
after all, that's all they know
that is why they still have a shitty country
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Just30: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nukilia:

Go back to Ghana
soon as you learn sense
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Partnerbiz3: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
See the kind of leaders Africa has

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Nukilia: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
[s]Hahaha who is this f00l? I don’t need to go back to Ghana, I live in Ghana, where thousands of your empoverished countrymen and women are escaping to daily grin[/s]

Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by ifyalways(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
That's the native Northern Ghana wear for titled chiefs

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by goodnewscliff(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
How is this a Nigerian-related story that should feature on a supposedly Nigerian forum? Or isn’t this forum for Nigerians and about Nigerians anymore? Abeg, leave my president alone. We the good people of Ghana like him as he is,huh? Arrant crap!

What the president is wearing is a traditional attire worn by chiefs in parts of northern Ghana. He wore it to the enstoolment of a new chief in Ghana’s north. I believe you Nigerians also have your traditional attires. Live and let others live. That is how the world functions. Respect other people’s norms and practices, even if you don’t understand it. This my “small” advice for you Nigerians. You guys are known to talk anyhow, even about things that don’t concern you.
are u pained
y the novel
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by BlcoChina2018: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pained? grin

goodnewscliff:
are u pained
y the novel
I probably would have been greatly pained if I was born a Nigerian and live in a certified sh1thole, the Federal Republic of F00ls grin
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by goodnewscliff(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Pained? grin

I probably would have been greatly pained if I was born a Nigerian and live in a certified sh1thole, the Federal Republic of F00ls grin
is edo state alone not bigger than the whole ghana in geo size nd population am thinking!!!! tongue cheesy grin
maybe wrong though grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by BlcoChina2018: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Edo state is bigger than Ghana? So, what has that got to do with anything? It is not about size or population. It is about the quality of lives of the people.

Did you say Edo state? Is that not the state whose women are all over Italy? I heard in Edo state, they do sell houses etc to send their women to Europe to do the thing...........��������

goodnewscliff:
is edo state alone not bigger than the whole ghana in geo size nd population am thinking!!!! tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by stephleena(f): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
I've finally found Eniola Badmus missing blouse
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Just30: 12:35am On Jan 27, 2019
goodnewscliff:
ignorance
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by goodnewscliff(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Edo state is bigger than Ghana? So, what has that got to do with anything? It is not about size or population. It is about the quality of lives of the people.

Did you say Edo state? Is that not the state whose women are all over Italy? I heard in Edo state, they do sell houses etc to send their women to Europe to do the thing...........��������

dem dy mention country,, dem dy call ghana wen a lion is called,, why call an ant
mtchhewww....so no prostitutes in ghana ghana should be a street wen compared to 9ja!!!! dont even go there!!!!
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by goodnewscliff(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
ignorance
painment!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Just30: 9:54am On Jan 27, 2019
goodnewscliff:
painment!!!!!! grin grin
dont think about your country
your president is sacking chief Justices without recourse to your constitution, just days to an election

you are here making noise
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Just30: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2019
goodnewscliff:
dem dy mention country,, dem dy call ghana wen a lion is called,, why call an ant
mtchhewww....so no prostitutes in ghana ghana should be a street wen compared to 9ja!!!! dont even go there!!!!
the prostitute in Ghana are all Nigerians grin grin grin

it is amazing how they even get here
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by goodnewscliff(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
the prostitute in Ghana are all Nigerians grin grin grin

it is amazing how they even get here

lies from the pit of hell,, have u patronized all of em to know that?
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by goodnewscliff(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Just30:
dont think about your country
your president is sacking chief Justices without recourse to your constitution, just days to an election

you are here making noise
dunno knw what these ghana must go people re doing on nairaland!!!!! this is a nigerian something!!!!
think on how to grow ur one sized state of a country to a real country!!!!!!!! u for knw una if not for 9ja
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Just30: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2019
goodnewscliff:
dunno knw what these ghana must go people re doing on nairaland!!!!! this is a nigerian something!!!!
think on how to grow ur one sized state of a country to a real country!!!!!!!! u for knw una if not for 9ja
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

another ignorant comment
your country only still exist today because of Ghana's influence in the global community.

when you stop creating stupid stuffs like this
you wont see a single Ghanaian here.

from your president to the common Nigerian cant seem to mind their business
every day Ghana oo Ghana
Ghana is not the reason why Nigeria is a shitty place
solve your issues.
Then maybe you can get to Ghana's level
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by Just30: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2019
goodnewscliff:
lies from the pit of hell,, have u patronized all of em to know that?
i have led an arrest of most of them grin grin grin grin

They were becoming a nuisance in my local area
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by BlcoChina2018: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Another brain -dead nigerian grin you Nigerians should bury your ugly heads in shame grin Nigeria is a big joke grin you guys import gari from London, and fuel from Niger grin when will you Nigerians have sense? Na wao, na real wa cool shocked tongue lipsrsealed kiss cheesy

goodnewscliff:
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by BlcoChina2018: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Talking trash, as usual, huh? You constantly posts stories on Ghana and Ghanaians on a supposedly Nigerian forum and you are wondering what Ghanaians are doing on nairaland? You need to get your head examined for terminal insanity grin

goodnewscliff:
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by goodnewscliff(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Talking trash, as usual, huh? You constantly posts stories on Ghana and Ghanaians on a supposedly Nigerian forum and you are wondering what Ghanaians are doing on nairaland? You need to get your head examined for terminal insanity grin

ghana a country of less than 30 million... having Nigerians making up to 30 percent of their population can't be compared to nigeria that habitates more than 200 million!!!!
i am not even supposed to be having this conversation wif u!!!!!!! ghana is a state in Nigeria ...no insulting in driving ur points otherwise i will start wif ur parents!!!! angry
Re: Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit by BlcoChina2018: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
You guys are incredible. grin grin grin small sense like dis una no get grin grin bla bla bla Ghana’s population is 30 million and nigeria’s Population is 200 million, so what? I just don’t get it grin what has that got to do with anything? We are country of 30 million, but we beat you in football always, and in many other spheres Ghana performs better than Nigeria.

grin as a matter of fact, you should be ashamed of yourself that a country of 200 million human beings grin behaves like a country of 10 million grin

We are only 30 million, but the last time your Supa chicken beat the Ghana Black Stars must be about 20 years ago grin we ar3 ahead in many areas grin just check the UN Human Development Index to see how pathetic your dustbin country is grin

goodnewscliff:
ghana a country of less than 30 million... having Nigerians making up to 30 percent of their population can't be compared to nigeria that habitates more than 200 million!!!!
i am not even supposed to be having this conversation wif u!!!!!!! ghana is a state in Nigeria ...no insulting in driving ur points otherwise i will start wif ur parents!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? / See Full Option Wey Davido Dey Miss– Reactions As Chioma Steps Out In New Outfit / Be Informed: The Illuminati Signs And Symbols Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.