Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Young Nigerian Lady Fakes Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Nigerian Lady Fakes Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father (329 Views)

Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom / Man Fakes Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom From Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Lady Fakes Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father by Trendme: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2019
A Nigerian lady as shocked many as she revealed how she connived with her boyfriend to fake her kidnap so as to get money from her father.

The lady identified as Toluolope @tolu_collection on Twitter wrote about how the scam went bad, as her boyfriend ended up actually kidnapping her and requesting more money from her father.

This incident later led to her father having stroke, and she couldn’t press charges because she was also an accomplice.

She wrote :-

I once faked a kidnap of myself to get money from my dad, my boyfriend collected and now actually kidnapped me and requested another ransom from my father with made him sell his pure water factory, he got stroke from thinking about his present state

He got arrested but we couldn’t press charges because he named me as an accomplice � i still haven’t forgiven myself

I was young and naive we were both under 17

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/17-year-old-nigerian-lady-fakes-kidnap-to-get-money-from-her-father/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Fakes Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father by Trendme: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Mom Is Jailed For Ten Years For Starving Her Two-month-old Baby To Death / Man Expose Popular Prophet That Send Boys To Bring Pants / Fire Rocks Nnewi Destroy Petrol Station And Vehicles (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.